2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, lovely car! Was a pleasure, i recognized it from the Forum as soon as my mate pointed it out!

Secondly,sorry i didn't stop i had just driven back from Abersoch N Wales and still needed to get back before heading to London!

Thirdyly... What beakfast did you go for? My Double Sausage and Egg was great... but now my car smells...

Hope ** well

Sam

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
I went for double saugage and egg of course ............

It was a welcomed breakfast after two days of camping in deepest, darkest Staffs.

Your car looked alot cleaner than mine which currently has about a lb and a half of dead flies on the front of it. :facepalm:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good stuff! your car looked very smart indeed!

I said to my mate that i think thats a 'guy from the forum' then when i drove to the exit and saw the sticker i was like 'yup thats him!'

my car is filthy too! Lots of dust from welsh back roads and being near parking on gravel drives! Couldnt see any dirt on yours! i think it was because my windscreen was a 'blur of bugs'

Before that i was running in tandom with an R8 for and hour and a half, then to see you car and to also have my mate treat me to a Double S&E Mcmuffin has made my day a very good day!

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
It's good to be spotted, I have to say I liked your private plate and I was going to put a thread on here to say I spotted you but I noticed you aren't stickered. Tut tut lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts