2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
very nice guys..if I was still back up norf woulda set some meets up ;)

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Yeah he took the turbo off ages ago, you not like the wrap? I liked the alloys on it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah he took the turbo off ages ago, you not like the wrap? I liked the alloys on it

Yeah I like both but feels like taking credit for someone else's car plus I wanted a cw civic for a reason. I spruced up the engine bay the other week with teg intake, hose's CF and painted the cam cover which im happy with, Im currently trying not to go mental like my last civic quite a few years ago which my wife keeps giving me scary eyes about

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Yeah I noticed look good pal, haha it does cost a lot of money to mod, dunno if Ide want to go to the extent some people do, some must have massive credit card bills haha

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I noticed look good pal, haha it does cost a lot of money to mod, dunno if Ide want to go to the extent some people do, some must have massive credit card bills haha

Yeah when I did my EG I had massive credit card bill, which the wife had to help pay off before we could get married

But all married now and finished my house so let the modding begin, ill do basics first helping it breath and hondata. The problem I have is I very rarely know where to stop with anything

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
Ah..North Road I remember driving down there every morning to get to College *lol*

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
If going to town down North road im on left after the leas. First thing most notice is the feels spoiler
Are you the person who owned the Accord Type-R and the Celica? I drive down North Road everyday to get to the A1 on my way to work, can't say I've ever spotted it. I'm just down the road closer to town on Greenbank Rd.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Seen both of these on saturday night parked on the scarborough front, nice to see more FN2's there.They were plenty of EP3 knocking about. i was parked up next to the oasis cafe next to a pink scooby & blue skyline in my FN2.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts