2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 583 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok people..some of you have seen our humble gaff ..some of you havent - So I would be more than happy for you all to descend upon Sumo Towers en-masse to see what its all about!!

We have been the UK's number 1 tuner and supplier of parts since 2002.. We've got a 50,000 sqft state of the art facility which is the only one of its kind in the UK ( The only other people that have the same dyno as us are BMW M Power in Germany..if that gives you an idea :cool: lol!!!)

So if you fancy a wander round and a social then I'd be more than happy to have you guys down ..We do have another big open day planned soon as we did last year but thats hundreds of cars and people that rock up to that and as I love you guys so much ..I'd rather a more intimate meet for you's!!

The only weekend that my 4 GT1 R35 GT-R's are here is the 9-10th July which I appreciate is short notice ..so have a chat amongst yourselves..throw a date at me and if we are not racing that weekend then epic!!

Depending on numbers ..We'll get some food sorted ..I'll get the guys from Kleers down with their demo products to do a bit of detailing on our cars etc... You know me..I'll pull out all the stops to give you guys an epic day and send you home happy (and probably with a bag of goodies!!)

WE ARE BASED IN RYE, EAST SUSSEX TN31 7TE - Approx 50 mins from Dartford Crossing... Its well worth the trip!!!
Anyone that is interested ...post below and we'll get something sorted :)

ALSO - I'LL GET A MAG OR 2 DOWN TO COVER THE DAY :)

Cazza xxx

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Sounds epic but you're just too far away for me. :(

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
put me down, im defo up for a visit to sumo towers!!!:D

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Is there anywhere I could pitch my tent as it's an epic long journey for me and id never manage there and back in a day!

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
depending on work i'll be there, due to be in brecon early monday so the saturday would be a better option for me. dont know what everyone elses preference would be?

·
Sponsor
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol theres loads of b+b's and premier inn's etc fairly close by Mr H... You can pitch up in my garden lol!!!
Is there anywhere I could pitch my tent as it's an epic long journey for me and id never manage there and back in a day!

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Would love to join you all, if you do not mind a bog standard Type S visiting, also have a spare room if R555 wants someone to crash for the night. :D

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
I'll be up for this :D

My car is going in on 9th to get brakes/lines fitted so if it's the 10th, I'll be down :p

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
You know I'm there :)

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Ok people..some of you have seen our humble gaff ..some of you havent - So I would be more than happy for you all to descend upon Sumo Towers en-masse to see what its all about!!..........................................................................................................................................................................
SOUNDING OUT? WTH?!?! NO NEED MY SUGAR LIPS, THE WHOLE FORUM IS THERE!!!!! INC ME! CANNY WAIT! ONE LOVE

Ol's!

(p.s.. Will start saving)....lol

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
I'll update the list you lazy MOFO'S!

1. Sumocazza ( hostess with the mostess )
2. Lolly
3. Higham
4.R555 ..Wether he likes it or not!
5. Civi08 depending on date
6.Oli
7.Pabby
8.Bobz
9. Big ALAN (How big exactly? Curiosity has got the best of me?!)
10. Adam (Mate of Oli's, drives Cupra, sorry lads)

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
ONLY day i cant do is the 16th July... as I'll be chucking a Merc 6l V12 AMG around a skid pan...

;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Im down for this..... depending on date / if my broken hand is fully recovered by then :D

1 - 20 of 583 Posts