2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us will be at the Trout Inn, at lunchtime, on Sunday 17th Sept. It would be great to meet a few of you there!

The address is:
195 Godstow Road, Lower Wolvercote, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2 8PN


RR's directions are:
Exit M40 Jct 9, south on A34, follow signs for Oxford. The turning of the A34 is signposted Services, there is a Holiday Inn and a Travelodge (PearTree Services) also signed for Park & Ride. 2nd exit at the Roundabout (1st is in to services), through Traffic lights ( P & R on left), CAUTION Traffic Light Camera. Next roundabout BMW dealer and BP garage on right, you want the 4th exit, signed Wolvercote, its the one before the the A40. Down the hill Oxford 4 Pillars Hotel (I thin, deffo Hotel) on right. Traffic lights over weak bridge, keep going, down onther side of bridge into Wolvercote. As you get into village there is a sharp left turn with a pub in front of you, ignore it. Playground on left. Then sharp right turn, straight on there is the recycling centre I mentioned previously. Over another bridge (narrow no traffic control). The Trout is down there on left, car park on right, decent size.
 

·
..with Superchips please!
Joined
·
336 Posts
Looking forward to it :D 8) , although mine might be a bit of a flying visit as I've got family commitments back in Southampton late afternoon!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,712 Posts
Mine will be a bit of a flying visit too. Bit of an Easyjet. Put OX28Pn in the sat nav, which should take me straight into the lounge bar.

Quick refuel and natter, and take--off. :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,762 Posts
It's a 'boys' weekend* for me - which means that as long as the weather is good and we're meeting in the beer garden, I'm in with a chance :D

But I only get them 1 out of each 3 weekends, so leaving them at home with the (current) wife just so I can pop into the pub for a pub seems like the wrong thing to do really :(


My lads live with their mum.
 

·
Smell My Cheese!
Joined
·
1,888 Posts
I suppose I have no excuse not to make it. See you then!!
 

·
..with Superchips please!
Joined
·
336 Posts
richierich said:
I suppose I have no excuse not to make it. See you then!!
No you don't! ...and as I'm coming UP the A34, I've turned your route instructions upside down - seems fine now :lol: :lol:
 

·
Smell My Cheese!
Joined
·
1,888 Posts
I will be there.... if anyone is unsure PM me, I will let you have my mobile number, or I can give you a few more hints from further afield.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
345 Posts
Sorry still waiting for my Cicic to arrive. Also spending the afternoon at Bruntingthorpe throwing Mada,s around the circuit doing drifts J-Turns etc under tuition. :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Velocity :lol:
 

·
..with Superchips please!
Joined
·
336 Posts
I for one am fine with the directions really :lol: - will be turning off A34 North and coming via Wytham.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,712 Posts
TTDegs said:
It's a 'boys' weekend* for me - which means that as long as the weather is good and we're meeting in the beer garden, I'm in with a chance :D

But I only get them 1 out of each 3 weekends, so leaving them at home with the (current) wife just so I can pop into the pub for a pub seems like the wrong thing to do really :(


My lads live with their mum.
Don't let the weather put you off. We'll join you in the beer garden :wink:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let's hope the postcode is accurate, or else there will be a small group of EXs parked up in a random spot half a mile away from the pub...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Re: Detour to Germany

civic-babe said:
basegreen said:
civic-babe said:
elfa7 said:
We're taking our passports, just in case . :wink:
Wonderful, and if you all happen to drive past Baveria 8) Beer is on me :wink:
Mine's a Salvator, thanks ;)
Anything for you :p I even throw in a self cooked meal :D

Hi civic-babe, "you" means everyone who is reading this thread or only for BG ????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Re: Detour to Germany

Jazz said:
civic-babe said:
basegreen said:
civic-babe said:
elfa7 said:
We're taking our passports, just in case . :wink:
Wonderful, and if you all happen to drive past Baveria 8) Beer is on me :wink:
Mine's a Salvator, thanks ;)
Anything for you :p I even throw in a self cooked meal :D

Hi civic-babe, "you" means everyone who is reading this thread or only for BG ????
Well a suppose :wink: and if I realy have to, of course for everybody :D

You all get a typical Baverian Meal, Schweins Haxn, Knoedel and Sauerkraut! Mind you that would be my first try :) :) (big fatty greasy joint of a pig, dumplings, and Kraut)
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top