2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Would Be Interested In Rally

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the radio yesterday I heard a women talking about a car rally involving Mini's. It involved meeting up and then driving from London to Brighton in convoy.

This got me thinking :idea: It has been mentioned on more that one occasion about meeting up and seeing the differences in the car, so who would be interested in a, lets say London to Brighton Honda Civic car rally?

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Seeing as we live all over the show, we should meet more central -- geographically. So its SWINDON then !!! :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I last looked we had 84 members,so to have just 7 votes tells you how people feel about it. Never mind was the thought that counted :D .

Last time I looked at a map Leeds was the centre of the universe....gods own and all that.....lol

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Well said Kevin. But you have'nt got a f-----ll team. :wink: :roll:

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have a team.....its just not very good.....at the moment [smilie=gt-happyup.:

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Yes, every team has its day. I'm a rugby fan mainly, but support the Reds. My local team is --- wait for it, Stockport County. Nuff said. :oops:

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We all have our crosses to bear....it's just that some crosses are bigger than others :wink:

·
Registered
421 Posts
the smart forums do a l2b aswell, they do a london to brighton one and the did a leeds to bridlington one aswell.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I use to be a part of the VW sceen a while back with my Mk2 G60 Golf and we did a Guilford to Brighton once a year. It was awesome fun!

I'd be up for a Civic take over and im sure i could round up a few more Civic owners (as the other half works for honda HQ)

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
A little bit too far away for me. But I'm interested by the concept.
You could add some test like navigation, Consumption, average time etc...

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Well said Kevin. But you have'nt got a f-----ll team. :wink: :roll:
And earlier in the thread you suggested meeting in Swindon.... i live there loads of Civics but no bleedin football team..... just a floodlit field... for three years i thought they were called Swindon-nil !!

:D[smilie=cheeky-grin::D

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I'd be up for it ..... living in Wales but am Brighton born and bred (well, Hove actually!).

·
Registered
580 Posts
MIDLANDS PLEASE. Or how about one convoy from Midlands, and the other from brighton area and meet in London?:) I wanna see aday with over 100+ civic's together:D

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
MIDLANDS PLEASE. Or how about one convoy from Midlands, and the other from brighton area and meet in London?:) I wanna see aday with over 100+ civic's together:D
Just got to Swindon then....:rolleyes:

Drive down the A419 and you will see thousands... they all park next to each other in the car park too.......[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Might be interested, if you all promise not to laugh at my wonky CivInfo sticker.

·
R - 11859
625 Posts
On the radio yesterday I heard a women talking about a car rally involving Mini's. It involved meeting up and then driving from London to Brighton in convoy.

This got me thinking :idea: It has been mentioned on more that one occasion about meeting up and seeing the differences in the car, so who would be interested in a, lets say London to Brighton Honda Civic car rally?
Try Blackpool lights mate. Have a look at the "Blackpool meet" Forum posted by "IGGY" i am up for it:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts