2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
i cant help you with that but im getting the £39.99!! By Autobrite Direct, off detailing world forum.

also getting 5 litres of Super Snow Foam for and addition £12 unless anyone know a better foam for the price

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
TBH Αutobrite Magifoam is not something i could suggest.
The foam is very good and thick stays long but not good cleaning properties.

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
+1 for Valet pro
Now i wanna test the bilt hamber foam get some good reviews

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
i cant help you with that but im getting the £39.99!! By Autobrite Direct, off detailing world forum.

also getting 5 litres of Super Snow Foam for and addition £12 unless anyone know a better foam for the price
Upgrade to the magifoam mate

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Not worked good on me, at least not better than valet pro. Now i use it mixing it with some citrus based shampoo ( chemical guys citrus wash and gloss ) to improve the cleaning properties

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
will get some Valet Pro with mine then , saves me testing myself ;) although thats part of the fun but not when it comes in 5 litres

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
bit of a side track but am looking at this and am wondering if thje fittings are universal? I have a power washer that i got when focus shut but its their own make.. does a good job but dont know what if amy lance to get

·
Premium Member
12,688 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.