2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so here are a few snaps from the megs meet last weekend. I know I put a few of these up on the old megs page we had going but as that has kinda passed I thought I'd stick em in here.

Attachments

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Have you got a special setting on your camera that makes the cars look super shiny?? Great pics Paddy, well done mate.

nb, I love the white one ..... is it an M200?

·
No Jedi mind tricks pls
394 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Well I think you know which one I like (looks at avatar) :)

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Great pix; I'm not going to bother trying to upload mine again, it was too stressful!

I do like that tangerine as well. I still think people must have been confused when they left the pub and saw Civics parked all over the place?! :D

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hahaha, kinda lucky that you do actually like the white one eh Gadgetman! I'm with you there, lovelly car, the wheels are spot on.

To be honest I liked all of the cars, Davids Mugen project is awesome... can't help just staring at it :) . The Liv-mobile looks pretty darn nice too!

Just noticed the pics all look VERY dark on my work monitor... any one else getting that... They're not like that on my PC at home :oops:

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Hahaha, kinda lucky that you do actually like the white one eh Gadgetman! I'm with you there, lovelly car, the wheels are spot on.

To be honest I liked all of the cars, Davids Mugen project is awesome... can't help just staring at it :) . The Liv-mobile looks pretty darn nice too!

Just noticed the pics all look VERY dark on my work monitor... any one else getting that... They're not like that on my PC at home :oops:
Thanks Tom, they are awesome pictures and all the cars look great, of course I'm going to say mine is the best too! :cool:

Dont appear dark on my PC - must just be your work monitor!

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
id say the background is dark but i think it adds to the pics. you can do mine when its color coded tom ;)

·
**Generating Gloss**
1,280 Posts
Thanks Tom, they are awesome pictures and all the cars look great, of course I'm going to say mine is the best too! :cool:

Dont appear dark on my PC - must just be your work monitor!
David, I have to agree with you and Tom, love your car. It just looks really good, it's come together really nicely with all the changes you've made so far.

The pics are a little dark on my monitor but they're fine as they are Tom ;)

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good stuff :) . Well the levels seem to be ok so guessing its the monitor. I'll leave em. Liv - I've mailed you high res ones... if any one else wants any just holla.
Lee, for sure :) . Trying to teach myself photography and photoshop so right now I spend a lot of time behind the camera lol. I'll be spending the whole time at the vtec challenge taking snaps, I'll make sure to get every ones next time :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts