2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently there's a lot of forum members who after years of civic ownership have sold and gone none-honda. Obviously this is a forum for civic owners but there's now a large number of people who have used this forum for years and like using it despite having sold their civic wether for general chit chat, cleaning talk, seeing whats happening in the world of honda or arranging meets and shows which we attend regardless of what car we own. So i thought id request a small section for those of us who like using the forum still, but can now show and talk about what they've moved onto.

If it could have a general discussion section and gallery or something that would be good. If anything it would help civinfo grow and encourage people to stick around. I sold my civic 2 years ago and I'm still here... just ;)

·
Administrator
15,516 Posts
So recently there's a lot of forum members who after years of civic ownership have sold and gone none-honda. Obviously this is a forum for civic owners but there's now a large number of people who have used this forum for years and like using it despite having sold their civic wether for general chit chat, cleaning talk, seeing whats happening in the world of honda or arranging meets and shows which we attend regardless of what car we own. So i thought id request a small section for those of us who like using the forum still, but can now show and talk about what they've moved onto.

If it could have a general discussion section and gallery or something that would be good. If anything it would help civinfo grow and encourage people to stick around. I sold my civic 2 years ago and I'm still here... just ;)
Good idea that Tim,

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly, its more of a car club feeling on here as apposed to just a civic forum so hopefully the powers that be create something :)

Reactions: ElNino9

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Im sticking around, I joined the rs owners forum & today I said hello & introduced myself explained my misfortune & that im looking more & more towards the rs YEP not one reply 50 odd views & not one hello or welcome, miserable cnuts

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Im sticking around, I joined the rs owners forum & today I said hello & introduced myself explained my misfortune & that im looking more & more towards the rs YEP not one reply 50 odd views & not one hello or welcome, miserable cnuts

Get another civic people are more friendly round here

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Don't tempt me I've looked & looked again even the m200 but I literally spent thousands last time getting it to look like it did & hadn't even touched power mods.
I've thought about getting 1 & add a turbo but the rs is so much cheaper to power mod & handles well but im still holding out for the fd2 so we'll see

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Get the fd2, in my opinion the focus isn't anything special it's held its value we'll but considering they have 300bhp there not that quick

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Agreed, a good idea Tim :)

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Yes def a good idea [smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, anyone who buys a car that isn't Honda is branded the enemy and cannot be part of the clique.
Majority of the clique no longer own a civic lol :D

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Pottsy :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts