2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Is there a way to mention someone in a post/thread so they get a notification for it? On Another forum am at we can do that with @dcshoesusa and its pretty usefull

Henrik

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
If you do @DCShoesUSA they get a tapatalk notification that someone mentioned them; if you quote someone they get another notification too.

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you do @DCShoesUSA they get a tapatalk notification that someone mentioned them; if you quote someone they get another notification too.
Aha, I dont use tapatalk so if I would get a mail instead that would be good because I maybe only want someones attention and there´s nothing to qoute

Edit: If I havnt turned that off in my settings or anything...

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Can't see anything in the forum settings that does that - only tapatalk.

If you subscribe to a thread you can get instant mail updates, but not on mentions (unless someone wants to enlighten me!)

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys :) if tapatalk was free for WP I'd use it!

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
What is tapatalk? Is that how you get to change how your message was sent i.e via pigeon carrier? lol

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
installed for free on android :D shall give it a whirl later no point whilst im at the computer lol

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@PradaFK3 you do that...? :D

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Didn't work for me lol, signed in through facebook for tapatalk though didn't create an account, also can't figure out how to reply just seems to be a post viewer for me?

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
I've never used it through facebook, just signed in directly - browse for the forum, log in and you can do all the basic functions.
There's even a "reply" section at the bottom of the screen...

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
i'll sign up properly then as i think through facebook is just to view, maybe wrong but i see no option to reply or type text of any sort

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
I wasn't logged in lol @Syx

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts