2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing some very good results with "Intercooling" Roots type superchargers I'm looking at offering them for existing Jackson and CT owners if demand is there.
Kits are available to simply "Bolt-on" for the CT and DC5/RSX owners but people with the EP3/Si Jackson kit will also require a different intake manifold which isn't included.

We are already charge cooling our FN2 kits so fully upto speed with the control systems and installation.

For the full kits we would be looking at about £1000 landed (Doesn't include manifold required for EP3 owners)

Installation and mapping which would include IAT relocation will be around £840 we would estimate at the moment.

Depending upon interest I will firm up the numbers.

MercRacing Products

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have only mapped 3 cars now with these kits but lots of information's available on the US forums where they are really popular.
On a 9PSI kit we saw 30bhp
On an 11.5PSI kit we saw 50bhp

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cores are finally on their way!
Merc are also making up their own re-designed manifolds soon for the JRSC setups as Jackson have stopped making them now having switched to Rotrex. Can't come soon enough as had another one crack yesterday.

I have a car in early next month where I will be fitting the system to a JRSC car so can get full figures.
There is a CT one in shortly after then we are rolling it out to the EP3/DC5's running JRSC setup. Issue for EP3 owners is lack of available manifolds as they need to be swapped to the RSX/DC5 ones and they are just pretty scarce now so might have to wait for that.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Didnt notice this post damn iv just blown abit of my cooler money on brakes, let me know when they land please and details. ;)

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cores expected to land today. :)
Our radiator cores are on back order from Pace and will probably be another week and we are ready to go. :)

Will post up details and pictures as soon as I have everything together.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Cheers buddy cant wait. Also is my manifold still lying around?

·
Registered
170 Posts
What's the price fitted for this with the new manifolds and without. As I spoke to you previously on Facebook and unfortunately said you dont ship these parts , really wanted to fit them myself. But juust want a quick quote for parts and install on the 11.5 psi kit.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What's the price fitted for this with the new manifolds and without. As I spoke to you previously on Facebook and unfortunately said you dont ship these parts , really wanted to fit them myself. But juust want a quick quote for parts and install on the 11.5 psi kit.
Won't know for sure until we have made the full kit up.
I have seen the new manifolds that are being made up which are really good and it means we can do proper front mount intercoolers which is great news. I think with the FN2 Jackson kits though we can just use the existing intake manifold. It's the EP3 one that there is an issue with which needs to be exchanged for a DC5/RSX one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts