2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now I will begin my gallery tread with my progress towards getting the Civic as I prefer it.

Got my civic from a guy who never had done anything to it other than driving it though a washing hall. extremely dirty.

So I started with have the car sprayed with wax treatment against rust.

Then the Polish process

My Civic when I got it and I was finished polishing it.

Then the Gear knob/gaiter mod, and at the same time carbon wrap the gear trim.
But first 2 things I missed in most of the HOW TO, how to get the gear trim lose I used a small putty knife, and just pressed it in where there is no edge and a small push and I could remove it with my fingers.

The other thing was to remove the original gear knob, you have to pull down the lowest part of the gear knob, then you can unscrew the knob.

I have now a new gear knob (Skunk 2) gaiter and carbon wrap

I have ordered a Type R spoiler and I will get the trims coloured in the same colour as the car in the beginning of the new year.

I I will fit my Steering wheel badge, my brake light vinyl cover, the civinfo sticker, and carbon wrap the dash.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Got the dash wrapped, I upload some pic when it's daylight and I have cleaned the car some more.

Then I fitted the brake light cover

Looks so great, especially after I have removed the chrome civic logo from the back.

"Wife insisted on that it says she pressed the brake pedal" :)

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got the induction kit fitted :) :cool: :D:D:D [smilie=ebil-thumbu:[smilie=grinn.gif]:perfect10:

Should have done this a long time ago, amazing sound, all my flat spots are gone, my gasoline use will suffer, but this is great.

I chose to have the bottom of the old air filter box stay in, this way I still get cold air to the new filter, when I go to MOT I can fit my old filter and box and get it though MOT without any remarks, and (this is speculation) I think this way the sound gets reflected more.

·
Registered
268 Posts
? looks great mate... Bet your using the rev range to the max now... :D

Reactions: Mike42dk

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Looking good

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Very nice! The sound is very addictive! I installed mine a few weeks ago!

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Thx all for you nice comments, none of all my family and friends have the slightest interest in cars, so any feedback is welcome.

I enjoy this forum allot :D
Very nice car and like your mods;) I know where you are coming from in saying you enjoy the forum and your family and friends don't care much for cars and the whole spending money on modding:D

Then it is excellent to be on this forum:) The best forum I ever been on no doubt:cool:

1 - 20 of 148 Posts