2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be looking for new tyres soon, ive just had Michelin Pilot sport 3 part worns on the front and Bridgestone Potenza's RE50OA on the back but ill be getting new matching tyres all round but i can't decide on what , the Michelin are really good a dunno if that's coming from Uniroyals hahah before that i had kumho which felt good aswell .

what would you chose ?

Thanks

Mat

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
I have used Goodyear asy 3 and Micheling PS4. Goodyear are too soft to the point that you can easily move your car with ** hands(lots of body roll) but they are good for comfort. Ps4 are better with body rolll but have harsher ride. My 2 cents on the story. Havent used bridgestone.

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
I have re002's and they are far superior to eagle f1's for grip and feel. The eagles had too soft a sidewall and would easily understeer, the bridestone re002 cost the same when I bought them and the only downside is they have been known to wear faster.

Michelin would be my choice for best tyre though, it's just the price that made me choose the re002's over them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I used Bridgestone RE50A and Michelin PS3. Now on Michelin PSS. For normal use pretty similar, but Michelin's wear is a bit better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts