2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mugenised C/W
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning everyone. Afternoon Lolly :p

Wanted to say it was good meeting up again yesterday at TDI South, South Mimms and various other locations around London include the interesting routes we took to get there.Lol

Hybridrob`s CRZ looked really good sporting his new exhaust and Mugen stickers. :cool:

Mugged Off`s Blue CTR looked great for a car which was never produced apprently.:facepalm:

Lvy`s Milano was gleeming even in the dark. :)

Lollypop`s exhaust was wisper quite, Infact no one could recall hearing it all night. ;)

My CW aquired a new driver for part of the night, Being a passenger was cool as I could watch everyone else`s antics. :D

Lets do again as it was a good laugh, despite getting home at 3;15am and poor Rob only getting an hours sleep before setting off for a car show.[smilie=laff.gif]

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
afternoon andy,:) had a fun night and glad us few could get together at short notice!!

thanks again andy for the few hrs drive in my second car..feel honored you trust me so much in your AWESOME cw mugen!! still smilling even now.:D

rob..cd please:D car looked great(MUGEN BABY),loved the gadgets and suprised how nippy it is!!
hope you got to the car show ok.

lv,still couldnt see the dirt on your car so i dread to think what you say when its filthy(hey jerry):p

jerrys car looked spotless after a day on the kleers stand at japfest even when it decided to rain looked lush!!
last location jez was..what can i say..interesting!!:)

·
**Generating Gloss**
1,280 Posts
Hope you had a good weekend Ed. I got a call from Lolly at gone 9pm asking if I could meet up so I jumped in the car and off I went.
I love spontaneity so of course I was more than happy to go for a bit of night driving, air nice and cool, roads clear, made for perfect driving conditions. It was nice driving with everyone, clear skies with the moon and stars out! (getting all soppy) ;.)

Got home after 3:30, it was a good night, am car cleaning to make up for all the mileage and brake dustage now though :)

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
Hi everyone, was good to see you all again, once Rob was in at 3 ish he was back out at 4:30 to go to another are show lol, and i didnt get back home till 11 that evening, so today at work rob is tender lol

but at the car show there was a 6r4 metro with a K20 in the back, was kinda retro cool. I would deffo recommend the show next year to people maybe one for the future?

and you will laugh but it wasnt sunny and rob got burnt whoops

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Just spotted this thread! might be due the fact I slept in past 13:00 yesterday and layed on my bed watching films on my own until I fell asleep at 23:00!

Great last minute hook up guys! call again if you need to make up numbers to rock up somewhere!

jerrys car looked spotless after a day on the kleers stand at japfest even when it decided to rain looked lush!!
last location jez was..what can i say..interesting!!:smile:
Yes my car is mint! - Love it :D

and Hemel is . . . . . er . . . . . . . well . . . . . . :facepalm: [smilie=blush.gif] Next time we'll find somewhere better!

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
what? ya's shoulda said man..I live in Hemel :( at least u saw the Magic Roundabout :)

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
the proper magic roundabout is swindon

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
o right never been to hemel before, know i know why :p

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
There are 3 in the country and Hemel's is one of them!
think theres another in Oxford? I'm not too familiar with down ere even tho I've been down here over 2 yrs now *lol*

Hemel aint too bad like..but obviously not from around ere *lol*

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts