2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Instagram : Danny_Clegg
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Having seen the North civinfo guys karting meet at PPIK, thought id throw the idea out there of a karting meet in the Midlands. Im new to the area so don't really know where the best karting tracks are down here, but the ever-knowing google says they are all over the place. There appear to be ones in Northampton, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Bedford etc...

Whats everyones thoughts on meeting up to do some karting?
Anyone got any suggestions?

:VroumVroum02:

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Yes, totally in.

We did MK Daytona last time, that was a lot of fun but happy to try other places too!
Preferably outdoor circuits though.

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
I'd be up for this, what time of year you thinking? Late April would be amaze balls!

·
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd be up for this, what time of year you thinking? Late April would be amaze balls!

Probably around that time , once all the bad weather has cleared up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
I'd be up for this too. As Syx said, MK was good fun last time we went and there is a video of it around somewhere.

·
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any thoughts on a good venue ?

·
Don't Call Me Shirley
239 Posts
Any thoughts on a good venue ?

Whilton Mill Karting place between Northampton and Daventry (Long Buckby)?It's outdoor and actually not too bad. Count me out for joining in though ........ I can't reach the pedals (not a joke).

·
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Whilton Mill Karting place between Northampton and Daventry (Long Buckby)?It's outdoor and actually not too bad. Count me out for joining in though ........ I can't reach the pedals (not a joke).

You can have a cadet kart
Either that or wear some platform shoes, sure you've got them !!!

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Id be up for another trip to Daytona :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.