2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

221 - 240 of 255 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Sorry guys - no news as yet. Dirty Banks - I think if we had his address, justice would have already been done - rough justice ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mike - Bravura Speed contact details

Mike (or Spike) from Bravura Speed is:-

Lord-Michael Hamilton (name changed by depol)
Block 14 Lot 12, Altadena St., Phase 1, Canyon Ranch Subd. Altadena Street, Carmona, Cavite, Philippines
[email protected] ;
+63 915 779 5282.
Born: 3rd January 1981
Born in Leicester
Alternative Contact Number +63939 146 6628
British Passport number 464886749

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Thanks for this. The info given here could well be legit. Had an image of the passport he's currently using sent over and compared it to what we already had here. The date of birth seems correct although the passport numbers don't tally (see image below). However, the dates of birth and place of birth (Leicester) do. Also, the photos are of the same person and the handwriting is probably that of the same person too. If anybody owed money (and there are plenty of us) are out in the Philippines and would like to check out the address in person, the guy you're looking for could well look something like in the images below :)

Attachments

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Impressive research and hope something comes of this so you guys get some compensation or at least see him behind bars. How did you get a copy of his fake passports btw?

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
His 'new' surname of Hamilton kind of fits as we had reason to believe that his g/f's surname was Hamilton. The info of the g/f passed to me is as follows:

GILDA B. MONTILLA-HAMILTON
Address Block 14 Lot 12, Phase 1, Altadena Street, Canyon Ranch
Subdivision, Carmona, Cavite Philippines 4116
Contact Number +63939 146 6628
Birthday February 23, 1975
Email [email protected]

However, despite all this info, I doubt that any of us we ever see our money. My only hope is that he crosses the wrong person at some point in the future (someone who constructs motorways for a living for example :) )

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
Is it worth all of us sending emails to both of them loads of emails just make their lives a little bit less bareable!

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
He will end up in a ditch some where soon me thinks. He's pissed off too many innocent people and he'll get his comeuppance soon enough :(

?THE BITCH?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys a little update, I went ahead and tracked his IP address via his emails that he sent me and all lead to California - at a biulding that is near the Moffet Federal Airfield? its near San miguel San francisco and Fermont.
I tried several of his emails and they all lead there

221 - 240 of 255 Posts