2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Hey guys a little update, I went ahead and tracked his IP address via his emails that he sent me and all lead to California - at a biulding that is near the Moffet Federal Airfield? its near San miguel San francisco and Fermont.
I tried several of his emails and they all lead there
Are they all Google based emails by any chance?

Google have an office there, in fact NASA rent it to them!

·
Registered
6 Posts
All his emails he sent me were from Gmail....but knowing that sometimes some emails bounce through other servers around the country, it would have been a no go but thier all coming from the same place, and he did get me in this fraud and he told me to wire my money for the tail lights to account in california.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just an update, attached is the current information of Michael Spike aka Lord-Michael Hamilton. That's where he works but don't normally go there,stays in the place called Hua Hin, address is JJ SPORTS BAR, 179/19 SOI 80, HUA HIN, THAILAND

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the list of people who can attest that the person on the above picture is Michael Spike aka Lord-Michael Hamilton, Mike Hamilton, Michael Hamilton but cannot put it here

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lord-Michael Danger Hamilton - Malaysia

So it turns out he's in malaysia guys... Got a job in a boiler room.

This is his number +60 1-7246-6413 I also heard he's back up to his old tricks selling car parts. Apparently his sidekick girlfriend is with him too.

241 - 255 of 255 Posts