2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R**8 HAO

Passed about 1005 this morning as I was coming into Glasgow at J15 you were driving past the royal infirmary ! Seen a sticker in the back window but couldn't make out what it was

I was then about a dozen motors behind you as you turned from cathedral st into buchanan street then you were gone !!!

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
That was me! :) was getting a tyre fitted at a garage off Alexandra Parade...won't be going there again. It was a Type R Scotland sticker, btw.

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool another spot to add to my collection ! Nothing for 7 months and now 4 or 5 in little over a month :)

Car looked pretty sweet from where I was mate , what wheels is she sitting on because they didn't look like rages as you turned up into Buchanan st or was I just too far back to be talking any sense lol

I knew it wasn't a Civinfo sticker but couldn't be sure what exactly it was due to that many civics running about in the west with the chathams sticker for all to see

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lavan's car is awesome looking! ;)

I seen a few civics last night in town when I was out!
its milano for a start ! always will be awesome ;)

i hate spotting these cars when im in my coach because ive no chance of bloody catching up to make my presence known lol

·
Aye Aye....
7,098 Posts
its milano for a start ! always will be awesome ;)

i hate spotting these cars when im in my coach because ive no chance of bloody catching up to make my presence known lol
Haha of course it's Milano FTW everytime ;)

Lol that's no good at all that! I actually had a wee mini race against a guy in a new Golf R last night, was only a light to light burst but I just edged it ;) think he would win 1/4m tho with all the torque

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Cool another spot to add to my collection ! Nothing for 7 months and now 4 or 5 in little over a month :)

Car looked pretty sweet from where I was mate , what wheels is she sitting on because they didn't look like rages as you turned up into Buchanan st or was I just too far back to be talking any sense lol

I knew it wasn't a Civinfo sticker but couldn't be sure what exactly it was due to that many civics running about in the west with the chathams sticker for all to see
My wee monster is on Mugen GPs...you must have missed the scuffed and dented front bumper and wing. :( She's been the cause of a lot of heartbreak for the last month.

Hopefully will get it into the shop soon and the wheels away for a proper refurb, back to it's former glory....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts