2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
That was Livvy mate, I was there as well haha how good were those fireworks!
Liv and Soy (her B/F) spotted me parking up and ran up to me....Small world!

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
They were Amazing! 10,000 fireworks in little kimbolton, not bad really :p

Where abouts in CAMBS are you? Im in a village near Huntingdon

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Your really close, im in Houghton. If yous ee a milano driving round with a Mugen spoiler Its me. Im pretty sure im the only one in our area. I often see a silver CTR with Rage wheels around St Ives area, dont think he is on here.

I shall look out for a NHB though, give u a wave

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
I know Houghton pretty well, I drive through St Ives every day for work so I'm surprised I've never spotted you mate.

I shall keep me eyes peeled ;)
Haha i wont stop seeing you now we have mentioned it :p

What time do you go through St Ives each day? around 8am then 5.30-6pm?

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
We'll have to do a mini meet up some time in the future and get some good piccys ;)
Im up fort that :)
Let me know a good time and we shall wrok something out. Evening down the pub.
Ooohh what about The windmill in somersham or meet at the crown in Broughton. Really nice and relatively in the middle of us kind of lol

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'll see when I've next got a weekend free and let you know, I don't mind the 3 Jollys to be honest, I usually visit it when I'm working in Huntingdon :D
Thats a cracking pub! A fine choice

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
:) Hi :)

Yeah that was me and Soi! The fireworks were awesome! Very small world! I smell a mini meet coming on! Woop!
So good to see you Nat!
Was good to see you to Livvy, I was most confused when I saw 2 people runing alongside the car haha!
Great night it was

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
I'm keeping my eyes peeled everyday now :popcorn:
Hahaha! So am I, literally every NHB civic if it be 5 door boring things, i think *Prepare waving hand and flash lights*....Wait pull out pull out, fals alarm! haha :p

The tricky ones are the newer models that have the sport grill but are'nt Type R's. They get me all the time doh! The amount of waisted waves I get and a weird looks

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hahaha! So am I, literally every NHB civic if it be 5 door boring things, i think *Prepare waving hand and flash lights*....Wait pull out pull out, fals alarm! haha :p

The tricky ones are the newer models that have the sport grill but are'nt Type R's. They get me all the time doh! The amount of waisted waves I get and a weird looks
Haha, the day I spot a Milano Type R while I'm driving will be the first I think :rolleyes:. Keep an eye out for my number plate ending in TTP, that might help ;)

I did notice a Type R heading to St Ives from Somersham (on Somersham Road) a few days ago, it was dark and about 4-6pm, was it you Nat?

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Haha, the day I spot a Milano Type R while I'm driving will be the first I think :rolleyes:. Keep an eye out for my number plate ending in TTP, that might help ;)

I did notice a Type R heading to St Ives from Somersham (on Somersham Road) a few days ago, it was dark and about 4-6pm, was it you Nat?
No I dont think that was me. I havnt been to somersham for a while. I keep looking with eyes peeled haha

I have a stonking big Mugen wing on the back so thats how I am visible lol Its the only one in the county i believe currently woop woop :) Its also very loud, so if you hear it then see a wing give us a flash haha

1 - 20 of 33 Posts