2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 2006 Honda Civic EX Milano Red. Has Sat NAv Voice control Bluetooth Phone and the normal EX extras.

Recently fitted the 2010 SI pack including grand prix side skirts with colour coding. Would like to put some 18" type R alloys and Type R spoiler to finish it off, maybe the grill.

So here it is, just had a quick clean

What do you guys think?

(pics to follow)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotta be better then the standard grey trim :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Looks great puppy! All you need now are some Type-R alloys and that will make it the absolute business!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just finding a set which isnt up for a silly price, im still at uni so dont have no deep pockets anymore :( unless i use a student loan hmmmmmm.....thinking! :)

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Looks brilliant...just bought an EX and was thinking how much better it would look with body coloured trims / bumpers. Where did you get this kit from and could I get it in black ?. Was it pre-painted or was it a workshop ?.

Cheers

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not too sure but yeah you are right it only comes from honda and colour coded. Easy to fit too. Cuts the cost down of colour coding as you only need to colour the sides and arches plus looks alot better :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Looks awesome mate, Imo it doesn't even need type-r alloys! I'm deciding whether to get type-r or sport and these pics make me think sport ones are fine! Cheaper tyres, more comfortable ride and handling also? Hmmm!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
White Type R CW Alloys are in mind :)

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
is that the same as a Type R spoiler???

·
9,228 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they done a realy good job, i wasnt too sure about leaving the GP side skirts silver but its grown on me and suits it really well :) i do like your spoiler indeed. just dont known the best way to fix it :D

·
9,228 Posts
they done a realy good job, i wasnt too sure about leaving the GP side skirts silver but its grown on me and suits it really well :) i do like your spoiler indeed. just dont known the best way to fix it :D
Comes with the fixing kit (brackets \ bolts at each end) and instructions (I think there is some 'epoxy' needed as well ?) ...

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
random and off the subject....

i saw and had to take another look today

A type R in black (defo a type R) with the clear glass grill on the front :) how strange lol

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
back to the question. can the orginal type R spoiler fit onto my 5dr civic?

I am trying to use all genuine honda parts you see :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts