2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lovely fn2 at automek today as I was getting my car serviced.

Fairly sure it was DPG87 from on here.

Andrew was telling me some of the work that has gone into it.

Very impressive!

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Nice choice on service provider mate :thumbsup:

Thanks, couple of choice mods I guess :facepalm: :lol: it's pretty boggin just now not looking it's best but once it's back together it should look decent, did you hear it running?

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The guys there were top notch! Car feels brand new!

I never heard it started up as I was just dropping off but Kevin was telling me on route to the train station that when started up it sounds like an aeroplane haha!!

Did you come pick it up today by any chance? As Kevin was saying they got a few of their big projects picked up today and when I got back yours wasnt there.

You've cost me money also mate as seeing the mugen spoiler on yours has made me want one haha

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Aye it's quite loud :facepalm: haha

Glad to hear you were happy with the service, I'm sure Andrew will be happy to hear that!

Yeh I think they are just about clear now, I'm guessing they will have moved mines from unit 1 to unit 2 as mines isn't ready yet! Hopefully not far away now tho!!

Aye that's an expensive purchase lol better fire that on your list for Santa :lol:

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That's the way it should be mate ;)

Most definitley. I'll be going there for everything from now on. You can spend a lifetime trying to find a garage you trust. Everything from the communication to the service provided was nothing short of fantastic.

Ahh I see! That's what it'll be.

I'll be popping back down after the year for an mot(my tyres were tad jailbait) braided lines and maybe springs and frsu, so if your machine is still there I'll see if they fancy starting her up haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts