2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was it you? GP front spoiler and Mugen rear splitter, was opposite you near the car auction place this afternoon, Looked very nice and sounded nice too ;)

·
Registered
308 Posts
That sounds like my car as I have the GP front splitter and Mugen rear bumper but I can't remember seeing any Black FN2s on Sat. Only saw a Black EP3.

Not seen your car around given the white alloys, but there are quite a few FN2s I see locally.

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohh looked very nice, well maybe because the alloys didn't look white.. haha heard you roaring away just after that hill/bridge and I was just coming up it

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks, it needs a clean badly though! The chrome tail pipes on the Mugen bumper are completely black now, haha. Been quite busy last month or so and given its dark in the evenings now not had a chance to clean it.

Are you local to the area? Will keep an eye out for yours.

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I know what you mean! haha poor weather is my excuse!

Yeah I only live in them houses near the Tesco on Old Kent Road, I pop to Surrey Quays now and again, first time I seen yours around, always see a standard Milano near Shell though, will have to keep an eye out for yours too!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Out of interest did you only hear exhaust noise or could you hear the supercharger whine as well?

Ah right not far, that's my local Shell garage actually. There used to be another standard milano parked near by as well, but now its just that one parked opposite the garage which is always there!

At Surrey Quays most weekends for Tescos, but prefer to go in the morning when possible as far too busy in the afternoons.

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ohh didn't hear the supercharger, only heard the exhaust and was wondering what mods you had because it sounded really different to what I've heard before on any other FN2.

Oh I go to the Shell on Southwark park road, yeah I always see that Milano, gets really filthy, don't see the shine no more haha..

Oh ok, I usually go on Sat morning/afternoon to go to the bank so might catch you one day!

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
I stay local to here too I believe? My gf lives there so next time im over beware I will be hunting for civics

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I stay local to here too I believe? My gf lives there so next time im over beware I will be hunting for civics
Really? Seems like everyone seems to live around the area haha

my parents live on the old kent rd, in betweet tesco and the flyover.

my fn2 is red.... doesnt stand out, it as standard as u can get... but it has a personalize plate:):):):)
Not far from me then! Going to keep an eye out, good to see forum members ;)

·
Registered
308 Posts
ohh didn't hear the supercharger, only heard the exhaust and was wondering what mods you had because it sounded really different to what I've heard before on any other FN2.
With respect to engine mods I have HKS RSK, CT Supercharger and Toda exhaust system. The mugen bumper also seems to change the noise a little due to the massive exhausts compared to the triangles. I have list of all mods in the modifications section if you want to search for my thread in there.

I see loads of FN2s in Greenwich so not surprised to see a few other local members on here :)

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
With respect to engine mods I have HKS RSK, CT Supercharger and Toda exhaust system. The mugen bumper also seems to change the noise a little due to the massive exhausts compared to the triangles. I have list of all mods in the modifications section if you want to search for my thread in there.

I see loads of FN2s in Greenwich so not surprised to see a few other local members on here :)
Very nice, think I'll check the mod section out ;)

Really? I don't see many?? Maybe because I come out at the wrong time haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts