2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tailgating me from Peterlee and then through Horden last night at around 23:00. Didn't get your registration unfortunately as you were roughly 3 inches from my rear bumper.
If this was you please be aware for future reference that you're not intimidating just very annoying and, like last night, I'll just drive slower and slower until you get the point.
Please sell your FN2 and buy something more appropriate like a Saxo or a Corsa.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Tailgating me from Peterlee and then through Horden last night at around 23:00. Didn't get your registration unfortunately as you were roughly 3 inches from my rear bumper.
If this was you please be aware for future reference that you're not intimidating just very annoying and, like last night, I'll just drive slower and slower until you get the point.
Please sell your FN2 and buy something more appropriate like a Saxo or a Corsa.
Well said! Hate tailgators.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
well said
if we didnt love our cars so much it would be such a good thing to slam on the anchors and claim off the idiots insurance. the one thing that can get slightly annoying with the R is every single corsa/saxo/106/punto/total d!ck sits on your arse...even more so since the wing went on.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tailgators are my pet hate! I didn't expect the culprit to be a member of the site as he obviously must have been some sort of chav but it felt good having a rant anyway lol

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Omg a Civinfo member in my 'hood!!
All the fn2s I see round Peterlee are sensible drivers there's two milanos in Wingate and a black one with red calipers I see every so often. But yes mr Milano is a prime example of a c*nt in a nice car, probably a member of NEM?
I see a CW parked at some back alley in Horden occasionally, might it be you?

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't venture into Peterlee often so it's the first FN2 I've encountered there.
I'm from Blackhall down the road so when I'm home the car is either there or the missus' house in South Shields. I did see a CW in Easington once a while back though, could be the same one? I was a bit gutted at the time as part of the reason I chose this colour was to be a bit more unique lol

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Well you're gonna have to try harder mate CWs are Almost as common as Milano red now! And good luck keeping those wheels white there's a CW in Thornley with beige wheels, obviously doesn't love the colour enough to keep it white!
Blackhall ey which Chinese do you use Blackhall or Golden Wok?

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's one in Thornley as well?? Must be a North East thing then! I know quite a few people from there so I'll have to have an ask about and find out who it belongs to.
The white wheels are a big pain in the backside like. Getting some black ones for mine before the end of the year hopefully.
Don't use either of the Chinese places or any other takeaway to be honest. Keeping myself fit and healthy is part of my job and I'm not getting any younger lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts