2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was'nt sure if it was the civinfo sticker on the back but I could swear it was! Around 6pm. I was walking down the road...... Maybe should have went to specsavers, who knows? :p

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never noticed :D it was passing the mansfeild hotel had a couple of stickers on the back. Possibly the honda dealers + the civnfo sticker?

·
Registered
312 Posts
don't think that was me but like Phil says, I'm the one driving around Elgin with a Milano R with black everything almost haha. I don't have ANY stickers on the back.

I always have a look around here for anyone from here but iv never seen anyone yet !!! wish there was so I could meet up with someone :)

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
don't think that was me but like Phil says, I'm the one driving around Elgin with a Milano R with black everything almost haha. I don't have ANY stickers on the back.

I always have a look around here for anyone from here but iv never seen anyone yet !!! wish there was so I could meet up with someone :)
Wait till the karting mate ! You might not want to meet anyone from here again

·
Registered
312 Posts
Wait till the karting mate ! You might not want to meet anyone from here again

haha, im sure thats not the case, i cant wait for that now!! busy little month for me, down at Phils for a week then karting... Cant wait !! :D

·
Registered
312 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Not yet mate waiting for my new stuff to arrive first
what u getting like?? you havnt mentioned anything bout new parts haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts