2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I passed this car on Westburn Avenue at about 4PM on Saturday.
Looked like the reg ended DPG.
Wondered if it was DPG87. :)

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't seen a silver one yet so far but I see two milanos every morning on my way to work in Plean. I think they live on the same street too.

I'd be pretty devastated if I seen another NHB on my street. lol

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
someone else spotted me :)

W33 DGB, although everyday when i am out and about i see possilbly 5 other milanos with GP pack in falkirk area, unsure if they live falkirk or just work here

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's twice I've seen you now. If I spot you again I'll give you wave. :)

I'm looking to get the GP pack sometime soon. Won't be very noticable but I'm hoping I'll be the only NHB in Falkirk with one.

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
yeah because a dont think i have seen you so give a wee flash an a wave so a kin spot ye!

have someone photoshop it to see what you think 1st off as its alot of money for something like you say isnt noticeable

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do mate. :)

Aye, I know what you mean. I've seen some pics of some other forum members that have it on their NHB cars.
I think the rear splitter makes a nice improvement on it as it looks a lot better than the honeycomb.
The front's not so easy to notice.
Perhaps I should change the gloss black of the GP pack to silver like the door handles. :)

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
That's twice I've seen you now. If I spot you again I'll give you wave. :)

I'm looking to get the GP pack sometime soon. Won't be very noticable but I'm hoping I'll be the only NHB in Falkirk with one.
There is a nhb in Falkirk with the gp pack

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
dont think its a type r though ross, a seen a sport with the rear splitter but didnt know if its had the front one, was a lady driver if that helps at all

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That'd be a bummer if there was another one. lol
I could start with the rear first I suppose seen as that's the part of the NHB pack I like the most. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts