2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a couple of pics of the Civic in what has to be the best colour. I had the city pack added to mine, hence the door strips and bumber protectors, sorry for quality, I am no David Bailey

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will try and get some shots of the blue footwell lights once it gets dark, if the wife will let me! She thinks I am bonkers taking photos of the car to post.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Kpow99 said:
pikkumies said:
My god it's beatiful, i want to touch those dual exhaust pipes :p

If it only we're june...
Just like Pamela Anderson......all fake :lol: :lol: :lol:
They might be fake ...but my god man....mmmmmm :)

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Take care ----- it can affect your sight. :roll: :roll:

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are a couple of photos I took of the blue ambient lights in the footwell. The neighbours must think I am a nutter.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Kpow99 said:
kevin_lufc said:
Kpow99 said:
pikkumies said:
My god it's beatiful, i want to touch those dual exhaust pipes :p

If it only we're june...
Just like Pamela Anderson......all fake :lol: :lol: :lol:
They might be fake ...but my god man....mmmmmm :)
I hope you are not talking about the car now :shock: :lol:
Err...the car, of course the car, just a coincidence that I call my car Pamela :wink:

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
richierich said:
I will try and get some shots of the blue footwell lights once it gets dark, if the wife will let me! She thinks I am bonkers taking photos of the car to post.
I know exactly how you feel. :wink:

Nice photos, mate. Color is one of the better ones in my opinion.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Those blue led lights are a real rip-off.. i mean come on 300 € for a blue LED light?! I can go to Jyskän-varastomyymälä and get a similiar blue led light for 10€ :). Although the installation might be a bit tricky :p

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
pikkumies said:
Although the installation might be a bit tricky :p
It might. Until Pottsy gives us a detailed guide with pictures. :D

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Clean thanks to Maguiars! The tyre spray and wheel cleaner are something else.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Test drove a Leon Today

Hey guys, its me again

sorry I havent been replying its because ive just gone down to visit a friend in sunny devon, barnstaple to be exact. While I was there I thought I would take advantage of checking out a few dealers. Havent been to honda there yet as its in Exeter (going there tomorrow), but I managed to get to a Seat dealer. Since my friend is a seat owner I thought It wouldnt hurt to check it out.

im talking about the 2.0 Diesil 140BHP Leon. The germans off course. It was the first time that I got to know that Seat isnt VW and similar to the golf. there are acctuall based around Audi design. Anyways to cut a long story short, I have to say test driving this car has caused me yet another issue considering I am fixated on the civic (and still am). But seriously guys, for 15k which I haggeled hard for, you get german solid design with very limited gadgets. The handling is good and it certainly grips those devon widy roads. The cabin is spacious and good looking but very minimalistic. But we are talking about 2 grand cheaper in comparison with the EX Desil which I want.

I am very much still attracted to the toys and the space you get with the civic and off course the sheer good looks. But have any of you guys got advise for my newbie self? I guess someone some where give me good reason to go Jap over German or essentially Spanish with german quality control.

Dont worry as I said im going to honda tomorrow back home to enjoy yet another test drive in the diesil and for a good old propa haggling session.

Incidently, how much are people buying the diesil for?. Im aiming 17.5k for the EX diesil with the glass roof. (im also a member of honda connnections)

but how much are people getting them for? Can you recommend any good dealers who will set at that price ish?

many thanks

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Leon is a good car, but where you will get stung is on residual value when you come to sell. You will more than lose the grand extra you will pay up front for the Honda. VW/Audi reliability isn't what it's cracked up to be either. Get a look around a few motoring forums and you'll see what I mean. My last five new cars have been:

Honda
Toyota
Toyota
Ford
Audi

Guess which one I had most times in and out of the garage? (clue.......it wasn't the Jap cars or the Ford!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts