2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way outta WGC and near Tesco..I stop at the roundabout and you got off the A1 turn off..I tried to wave not sure if yuou saw *lol* Think it was Nat? had black alloys..

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
I was on my way outta WGC and near Tesco..I stop at the roundabout and you got off the A1 turn off..I tried to wave not sure if yuou saw *lol* Think it was Nat? had black alloys..
Wasnt me Jimmy although I am in WGC at the moment. At work with nothing to do. Could have been Lai as she is on her way here? But she doesnt have black alloys? hmmm

Come to my work Jimmy and we can make it a miny meet! haha

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Could've been Frankie?
Anyways what time d'ya finish work like? I gott go pick the wife up around 5pm later as i'm back home in Hemel at the mo..
hope you been well man..havent heard from ya in ages..

hold on..why is Lai on her way over these neck of the woods?

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Could've been Frankie?
Anyways what time d'ya finish work like? I gott go pick the wife up around 5pm later as i'm back home in Hemel at the mo..
hope you been well man..havent heard from ya in ages..
Iv been good mate. finish at 6pm but time is dragging.
Iv not been very communicative as iv been busy stripping the car and work work work.
But pretty much there now, just need to take my bonnet back to Sumo and the car is once again a standard boring CTR eurgh!
What have you been doing with yourself?

Me and Lai are having a secret love affair which no-one is aloud to know so don't tell anyone ;) haha currently trying to find the right socket to fit my nuts :p

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*lol* funny gyet!
Yeh I see you tryin to buy a house? we should be aswell..but keep ignorin it :( we have 2 cars to pay for also :(
Good to hear you're doing good like..if you're around later..as my wife only works in the town centre but I gotta do some eBay stuff for a work colleague first..I'll PM you my number n stuff..

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
*lol* funny gyet!
Yeh I see you tryin to buy a house? we should be aswell..but keep ignorin it :( we have 2 cars to pay for also :(
Good to hear you're doing good like..if you're around later..as my wife only works in the town centre but I gotta do some eBay stuff for a work colleague first..I'll PM you my number n stuff..
:) Yer need to get a mortgage sorted and have a new job starting in September and whilst I train the money is half. So a slight decrease from what Im on now so cutting back to help with mortgage and savings. But my god i dont like stripping it and the thought of selling :(
Seeing Lai's car with the wing and mugen grill just brought back the modding bug. But I must stay strong and sell lol!
I have some work to do now, will text you anyway but dont think I can get away from my yard this afternoon now. Will see you guys soon though :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts