2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FX57 *** driving down towards Hatfield village, anyone on here? Nice clean example, unfortunately I wasn't in mine and I'm in the dirty derv a3...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Monty0881

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I've seen that about too.
I didn't know there were so many people on here from the Donny area lamberto. I'm in Thorne

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen that about too.
I didn't know there were so many people on here from the Donny area lamberto. I'm in Thorne

Eyup mate! I might have seen you about to be honest as well mate, I've seen a couple of R's about here but I'm not always in mine haha!

I'm actually from near bradford but spend most of my time over here working unfortunatly.

You should come to the next Mattfest if you don't already come [smilie=gt-happyup.:

Reactions: Farqui

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Eyup mate! I might have seen you about to be honest as well mate, I've seen a couple of R's about here but I'm not always in mine haha!

I'm actually from near bradford but spend most of my time over here working unfortunatly.

You should come to the next Mattfest if you don't already come [smilie=gt-happyup.:[/quote]
Yeah I need to sort it.

Last couple of meets I've been on holiday so missed them!

Reactions: Farqui

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I need to sort it.

Last couple of meets I've been on holiday so missed them!

Boo get it sorted then!!
I'm sure I have seen that one too @Lamberto I put a picture on the Facebook page but no response
Ah right mate. Maybe not on here then!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Aidan97
1 - 6 of 6 Posts