2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any photos out there of *** with milano red and a carbon fibre bonnet? if not any photoshop wizards can do a mock up? *** b very much apprec.

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Chavtastic!

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Reminds me of a Taxi lol

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
You get a free Burberry cap with it

·
Registered
198 Posts
JCW
That was me thinking of it, looking at this I've notcied it has the roof done too, and splitters, thats gotta cost a pretty penny. I do think it looks very smart with milano, but thats my opinion, some like it some don't.
Aeroworks Carbon fiber bonnet is around the £400/450 mark from shopping around.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JCW
That was me thinking of it, looking at this I've notcied it has the roof done too, and splitters, thats gotta cost a pretty penny. I do think it looks very smart with milano, but thats my opinion, some like it some don't.
Aeroworks Carbon fiber bonnet is around the £400/450 mark from shopping around.
yeah i know was u :), yep its like marmite lol, **** with the balck splitters or the black wheels will not look too outta place, think it needs some black to kinda blend in.

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
im thinking of getting one around christmas
i have spoken with steve r-gt above in p.m.s on this subject... my bonnet will cost 200 to repair... or 450 for a carbon one... in the end of the day im losing out on 250 quid... id rather have the bonnet than something like HIDs or footwell lights...

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Anyone knows the weight of the OEM bonnet??

·
Registered
512 Posts
I am tempted by a carbon fibre bonnet!

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
definitely not for me. As someone has said it reminds me of a taxi too. Sorry:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts