2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen you about a couple times, stickered. Noticed you waved to me other day when I was driving other way, waved back probaly bit to late. :(

Good to see a fellow civinfo member around my new neck the woods.

Dont know who was though.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
may have been me as im in paulton and go in to midsomernorton all the time. always checking out civics to see if stickered, where abouts was it you saw may be me.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the paulton round-a-bout as I call it, bottom of the hill from paulton, the one just along from tesco's, you were coming from paulton direction so that makes sense :)

keep a look out for my NHB 5 door stickered, will be sporting black dyed trim soon!

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Tonymac,, thats twice in 3 days you have been spotted, I was the 782 bus driver who spoke to you today in Tesco car park in Midsomer Norton, I normally drive the 175 Peasdown-Bath bus,,,Cheers

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
May have been me, I am in Midsomer Norton every week day. Seen a few civics but no stickers yet. Mines a 10 plate

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Tonymac,, thats twice in 3 days you have been spotted, I was the 782 bus driver who spoke to you today in Tesco car park in Midsomer Norton, I normally drive the 175 Peasdown-Bath bus,,,Cheers
Lol I like getting spotted (by fellow members of course). Much respect to you though pulling up in a work motor to say hi and that your a member. This month I have seen a few members cars.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
May have been me, I am in Midsomer Norton every week day. Seen a few civics but no stickers yet. Mines a 10 plate
Where do you normally go around norton area. By any chance dud you pop in to paulton area on Monday or Tuesday New estate area. Saw a red type r by my house. Didn't see the back of it though.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guessing that was you spotted again tonight bud, cheers for the wave :)

your car is a lot cleaner than mine!

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ah cool - nice to see new face round town I must be getting you both confused haha.

Mine in for a full clean inside and out and getting the grey trim dyed this weekend - also new foglight!

Hopefully she will look a bit nicer within a week!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts