2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....parked like a twit!

I know it was busy, but parking dead centre over 2 bays is asking for trouble, I'd be surprised if some one didn't damage your car just because of that!

:facepalm:

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
parking dead centre over 2 bays is asking for trouble, I'd be surprised if some one didn't damage your car just because of that!

:facepalm:
There must be 10000 spaces at the Metro Centre.. Why would anybody get that annoyed about this?

Edit: It wasn't me ;)

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
lol.. i'd be in a parent and child space, or across three spaces length ways, couldnt have been me :)

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
lol good point! although i thought sideways across 3 disabled spaces was the norm?
My limp isn't that convincing these days.. i got caught out last time :rolleyes:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There must be 10000 spaces at the Metro Centre.. Why would anybody get that annoyed about this?

Edit: It wasn't me ;)
Not that annoyed but it is inconsiderate.....the fact people were trawling for spaces (to have reached the top floor shows how busy it was) can get some a bit radgie.........

·
Registered
420 Posts
My limp isn't that convincing these days.. i got caught out last time :rolleyes:

I bet it was that red one you keep seeing, where the owner is convinced its white? lol

Some may not find it funny abusing disabled bays, its nothing to joke about :) - i think they should have bays of similar size just for CTR's :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts