2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up my 59 plate Milano Type S really happy with the way it looked...

Then stumbled upon Civinfo and all that changed :p (this site should really have a wallet emptying warning !! )

Here are a couple of pics when i picked her up....

Then the modding started..........
Nice set of new 18" Type R Alloys quickly followed by a Type R Spoiler and Colour coding all round plus Painting my Calipers, Found a nice Type R Grill to set of my Milano Paint..
Added Eibach 15mm Springs and a smart Skunk2 Gearknob & Gaitor
Latest mods are are Set of Carbon Side Sill Spoilers, Carbon Wrapped Bonnet and a Gold Tegiwa Tow Hook (to match my calipers)

Only things im after now are a Gp Front splitter and maybe Powdercoating my alloys...

Here are some pics after and good wash and a coat of Dodo Juice Supernatural..

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Looking very nice you have made a real nice job of it.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
I love they mud flaps, where abouts did you find them and how do they get fitted? :D also love the black centre caps! Nice touch! Also wa it just a tyre pen that done the writing? Easy to wash off? Sorry to say but some of your ideas may be stolen by me :D

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love they mud flaps, where abouts did you find them and how do they get fitted? :D also love the black centre caps! Nice touch! Also wa it just a tyre pen that done the writing? Easy to wash off? Sorry to say but some of your ideas may be stolen by me :D
Hiya pal,

The mudflaps are from a thread on here, custom made to order.. really simple to fit just self tappers

The centre cap decals are from gers on here (see traders section) top bloke to boot

Yeah just coloured in with tyre pen (ebay,cheap as chips) comes off easy with a little meths..

Feel free mate steal away...lol :cool:

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Very nice, well done!

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll have to keep hoping for a spoiler to pop up on here! Can I ask how much lowering set you back?
The eibach kit was around £170 and i got a local garage to fit them and do a 4 wheel alignment for around £60 if i remember right mate..

Well worth it, sorts out the crashy ride and looks the biz too

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.