2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to get a 2nd hand civic deisel, probably around 06/56 plate, with a budget of about 9k.

What mileage would you all consider acceptable? I'm unsure on how much is too much for a deisel of that age and what mileage they are expected to run well until.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Well I picked up an '06 2.2 ES Diesel for £10k-ish in February this year. Had about 37.5k on it.

And we always seem a bit more expensive in Aberdeen. Even compared to the central belt.

Reactions: rsmarsha

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
No problem! Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I bought a 2.2 ex a couple of weeks ago. It has 87k on the clock, but a full main dealer service history. I paid £7200. It drives like a dream, and has no probs at all that i've found.

Good luck whatever you decide! :eek:

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
p.s. on an 06 plate!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well if anyone sees an Ex up to 9k no older than an 06 within 50-60 miles of Leeds, let me know. Oh and in black, I'm vain I know. ;)

·
Registered
631 Posts
bit of a treck for you but you did say 60 miles
there is a silver civic SE 2.2 in chester honda 56plate with 49k on the clock
£9.995 im sure you can beat them down

number for chester honda 01244343000
HTH

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
£10.2k is best i can see from Honda

Black

Or £9k if you would consider silver

Silver

Not sure what spec the silver is though, possibly SE, no mention of dual zone CC or glass roof.

Reactions: rsmarsha

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks.

Just got a call about an 07 plate black ex for 8.5k on 60k miles that's come in near to me, so going to see it tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks.

Just got a call about an 07 plate black ex for 8.5k on 60k miles that's come in near to me, so going to see it tomorrow. :)
That's a great deal, go for it if it is in good condition, my 07 Sport Diesel cost 10K with 44K on the clock.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Mines got 46k after just under 3 years (June 07), 100% faultless and is just starting to loosen up!:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts