2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any opinions on whether to get the Non-Resonated or Resonated version of this exhaust upgrade. Don't want to wake the neighbours just starting the car or get the rozzers constantly stopping me.

·
Born Fighter
542 Posts
Non resonated from ABP definetely they are the cheapest also. If i remember correctly i dont think they actually do the resonated version anymore either as it was not very popular and if they do its alot more expensive. HOPE THIS HELPS

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yeh I don't think they do the resonated version anymore. Chat to ABP they'll sort you out. The non-res is not too loud anyway, IMO

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Yeh I don't think they do the resonated version anymore. Chat to ABP they'll sort you out. The non-res is not too loud anyway, IMO
Mines pretty loud lol!

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
I think my nieghbours are used to my loud exhausts after all these years. I doubt Im popular when I leave for work at 5am

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Cold starts are pretty loud. Once going they are pretty quiet at low revs. Once im out of my street I dont care what they think :D its just my immediate neighbours I care about, they also have young kids aswell so i do try to be quiet. They are quite understanding =)

·
Registered
420 Posts

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Is ABP's milltek different in anyway? Looking at buying a milltek but not sure if there are different versions/best vendor.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Try abp motorsport, they will also fit it for u :)

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Were both versions problematic?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Problematic?

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
I was told loads were faulty, dont know details, ask Paul @ TDI north.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
I hope you didn't take me seriously Ash!
Completely off topic - I see you've been spending again :)
Cams? I ordered them months back, only fitting now. Manifold and brakes are new since you was in it. Its savage now!

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Yeah I saw you'd been back to TDI - will have to have a good look at Silverstone. Do you have a thread with all your mods yet? If not, get one done!

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Once cams are done Ill do an all in one thread.

Your alloys showed how nasty my brakes lookec, so I uprated them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts