2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got bored waiting for a second hand Milltek to appear here and just went ahead and ordered the system new from ABP.

Booked myself in on the 30th with TDI South to get this and my HKS RSK put on and to have the car re-mapped.

Can't wait!

So anyone here had the same mods done in one go? Made much a difference to the performance? How was the sound difference? I have heard lots of good things about both but have not heard either of them in the flesh so to speak.

I'm sure I will be happy no matter what but curious for other people to share their own experiences with these mods.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
I have them both fitted, though RSK was first.

I feel there is more mid range torque but it may be placebo effect from the RSK. A friend who hadnt been in my car since fitting them said it felt much faster...

RSK makes the most amazing noise! RSK makes you V-tec all the as it sounds so good. milltek is a good sound once warmed up and has a few nice over run pops to make you smile.

I am very happy with both and the car sounds amazing without being too over the top. It allows you to be normal with a sporty tone and then unleash hell when your foot is down.

You wont be disappointed and as you have the group-n ecu it will all happen at 4000 for the RSK.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts