2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a question to all that have installed the Milltek exhaust system. I understand that it fits the OEM tailpipes but was wondering if anyone has tried something different?

I am thinking about getting the Milltek but I want to exhaust to look the part too. I love how the new FK2 has a much more open rear bumper that shows off the exhaust unlike the fn2.

I guess my closest bet may be to get the Mugen rear splitter and get some tailpipes that stick through, if the sizes are right. I am kind of stuck on what options are out there. I am guessing there is no way I could have a Skunk2 backbox on each side is there unless I paid something stupid to have a custom bumper fabricated?

Appreciate any suggestions

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've seen some FN2 have the exhaust poke through the exhaust triangles, but they've had different trims on that the standard metallic triangles. Was more a solid plate with a circular hole for the exhaust.
Yeah I think that is the HKS system. I just want to switch up to some nice tailpipes for the Milltek, but cant find much out there, Or I am not looking in the right places.

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Yeah I think that is the HKS system. I just want to switch up to some nice tailpipes for the Milltek, but cant find much out there, Or I am not looking in the right places.
Milltek used to make custom rear trims for us, but they aren't in production anymore.

Here is a video showing them:

I have one set in stock, which are the last ones we will ever have in. They are £95.00 inc VAT for the pair.

Let me know if you'd like them sorting, along with a system :cool:

Rich

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Milltek used to make custom rear trims for us, but they aren't in production anymore.

Here is a video showing them: ABP Motorsport Civic Type R FN2 (1) - YouTube

I have one set in stock, which are the last ones we will ever have in. They are £95.00 inc VAT for the pair.

Let me know if you'd like them sorting, along with a system :cool:

Rich

What condition are they in? Unfortunately I purchased the system a few hours ago. But would be very interested in the tips!

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
What condition are they in? Unfortunately I purchased the system a few hours ago. But would be very interested in the tips!
They are brand new, never been used. They are the last pair new in existence. Haha. Once these are gone, there will be no more available new, only second hand and they very rarely come up for sale second hand.

Give me a call on 01270 567177 and I can get them sent out to you!

Rich

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
They are brand new, never been used. They are the last pair new in existence. Haha. Once these are gone, there will be no more available new, only second hand and they very rarely come up for sale second hand.

Give me a call on 01270 567177 and I can get them sent out to you!

Rich
do you have a full cat back system for my fn2 type r? i take it resonated is quieter than the non resonated version, as i prefer it not to be to loud (moaning neighbours) would also like the trims if they are still available. thanks

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
The Milltek system is great, although I'd recommend the non-res system (louder). The resonated system is almost standard in sound so we haven't sold one for over a year. We've sold hundreds of the non-res though, it's not deafening by any means. That system is just £499 inc VAT and in stock. The quieter, less popular, resonated one is special order and £700 inc Vat.

We don't have any more trims available new, as Milltek have stopped production due to lack of demand. If you call up today, ask for Chris, he has a very good condition pair of second hand ones. You could purchase those, and get the system for delivery on Tuesday. We're open from 9am until 3pm today.

Our number is 01270 567177

Hope this helps!

Rich

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.