2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi are you able to post a Milltek exhaust to BFPO addresses cause I'd really like one posted to Germany to my camp in the next few weeks.

Plus how much would it cost+postage?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi are you able to post a Milltek exhaust to BFPO addresses cause I'd really like one posted to Germany to my camp in the next few weeks.

Plus how much would it cost+postage?
We can't send the MILLTEK system to a BFPO address as its too big for the Post Office to accept. We use UPS and we will get a quote for you tomorrow as sometimes its suprisingly good to mainland Europe.

System is on offer until Christmas @ £449 inc vat PLUS the shipping

UK Mainland delivery is only £10

Whereabouts are you in Germany?

Cheers, Chris

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We can't send the MILLTEK system to a BFPO address as its too big for the Post Office to accept. We use UPS and we will get a quote for you tomorrow as sometimes its suprisingly good to mainland Europe.

I'm in Hameln. I've seen ups deliver here before. That would be great if you could get a quote thank you.;)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Jeza

UK Mainland UPS delivery is £10 inc vat
Germany UPS delivery will be £60 inc vat

Let me know which is good for you as we could always send out to your UK address or it could be with you in Germany in 3 days ;)

Cheers, Chris

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be letting you know as soon as hopefully 26th at the latest, not sure when you'd be able to deal with the order and 3 days with UPs is fine, the extra 60£ to get it delivered would be cheaper than the 980euro's they charge here for the same exhaust.

·
Aaaaa...V-tech
626 Posts

Cheers, Chris
hi, for this price is this for resonated or non resonated? if not how much for resonated system?

cheers :popcorn2:

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
Pretty sure its the Non Resonated system.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
hi, for this price is this for resonated or non resonated? if not how much for resonated system?

cheers :popcorn2:
NON-Resonated.

We've sold over 500 of the NON-Res systems and only 3 of the resonated systems (2 of which came back for non-res centre sections!). The non-res system is simply too quiet and sounds almost standard.

We can order the resonated systems in but they retail at around £700 inc vat!

Buy a non-resonated - you won't be dissapointed!

Chris

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Chris and the rest of the team at ABP my delivery arrived today as you said at 12.00 so now going to fit it.

Thanks again its been a pleasure doing business will definitely be making more purchase hopefully not to distant future.

Happy New Year ;-)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Thank you Chris and the rest of the team at ABP my delivery arrived today as you said at 12.00 so now going to fit it.

Thanks again its been a pleasure doing business will definitely be making more purchase hopefully not to distant future.

Happy New Year ;-)
Our pleasure ;)

Always amazes me how quickly we can ship stuff around the globe... Germany in 3 days, Australia in 5 days :eek:

Enjoy the Milltek and its addictive soundtrack...

Chris

·
Aaaaa...V-tech
626 Posts
NON-Resonated.

We've sold over 500 of the NON-Res systems and only 3 of the resonated systems (2 of which came back for non-res centre sections!). The non-res system is simply too quiet and sounds almost standard.

We can order the resonated systems in but they retail at around £700 inc vat!

Buy a non-resonated - you won't be dissapointed!

Chris

cheers chris good knowledge there, emm, i just dont want that drone noise when your driving on long journeys etc, so you are saying even the non resonated system is pretty loud on request but quiet when needed?

:p

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
cheers chris good knowledge there, emm, i just dont want that drone noise when your driving on long journeys etc, so you are saying even the non resonated system is pretty loud on request but quiet when needed?

:p
Yes - your throttle pedal becomes a volume switch. My FN2 has had its Milltek on for over 5 years and it still suprises me how quiet it can be at constant throttle motorway speeds yet once you give it a boot-full it comes alive and sounds great!

Chris

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
so how much are you selling them for now? :popcorn:
We only have 2 systems left in stock before a new batch of 20 arrive on 1st February.

Priced very competitively (best in the UK) @ just £499 inc vat :)

Call us to order or arrange booking in on 01270 567177

Delivery (UK Mainland) @ £10 inc vat
Fitting in our workshop @ £55 inc vat

Cheers, Chris

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
We only have 2 systems left in stock before a new batch of 20 arrive on 1st February.

Priced very competitively (best in the UK) @ just £499 inc vat :)

Call us to order or arrange booking in on 01270 567177

Delivery (UK Mainland) @ £10 inc vat
Fitting in our workshop @ £55 inc vat

Cheers, Chris
Hi Chris or Richard,
I booked in today for Saturday 12th Jan to have a Milltek I have aquired, If I receive it tomorrow as promised by the seller(If I'm at home when they deliver that is) will there be a chance to get it fitted this Saturday??
Thanks
Richard

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi Chris or Richard,
I booked in today for Saturday 12th Jan to have a Milltek I have aquired, If I receive it tomorrow as promised by the seller(If I'm at home when they deliver that is) will there be a chance to get it fitted this Saturday??
Thanks
Richard
If it arrives by all means give us a call BUT we are quite booked up tomorrow morning already so we may no choive but to leave it until next Saturday. Call us when it arrives....

Cheers, Chris

1 - 20 of 26 Posts