2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
OOOOSH
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a racing manifold and the non-resonated Milltek on my car.
I find it a bit loud so was wondering if you would sell the first section only which contains the additional small resonator box?
If so, how much? (Delivered - Derby)

Cheers

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi there,

We don't keep the resonated systems or sections in stock. I can have Milltek build me one though, and i would see it within a couple of weeks.

The silenced section isnt cheap though @ £241.12 inc VAT.

If you would like to go ahead and order one, let me know as it will be built to order.

Hope this helps,

Rich

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Any exhaust place would sell a universal silencer and install it for you would probably be cheaper than the miltek one aswell.

I would expect it to be £60-80 all in.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Any exhaust place would sell a universal silencer and install it for you would probably be cheaper than the miltek one aswell.

I would expect it to be £60-80 all in.

Or this, which would be considerably cheaper. However they would probably cut your Milltek system that is on now and sleeve/camp the silenced part into it. Meaning you wouldn't be able to sell or use the system as it was before, afterwards. Hope that makes sense ... :confused:

Rich

·
OOOOSH
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi there,

We don't keep the resonated systems or sections in stock. I can have Milltek build me one though, and i would see it within a couple of weeks.

The silenced section isnt cheap though @ £241.12 inc VAT.

If you would like to go ahead and order one, let me know as it will be built to order.

Hope this helps,

Rich
Yeah, that's more than I want to pay for this section only. But thanks for letting me know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts