2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering whether this video is just with the Milltek cat back installed?

Many thanks

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
YES - That car is just fitted with the non-resonated Milltek cat-back system.

Sounds great :D

Systems always in stock @ £499 inc vat ;)

Chris

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your quick response, Chris.

Just out of interest, what is the weight saving over standard?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Thanks for your quick response, Chris.

Just out of interest, what is the weight saving over standard?
Not been asked that question for a while and honestly can't remember the answer...:confused:

From memory its about 4KG lighter than the OE Honda system but I don't have an OE system to weigh sorry.

Chris

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Is resonated still sold? My Martelius is far too loud and will cause me issues in Winter when I have to idle on the drive with 100db blaring out. Any db ratings for both?
We can still order the resonated system from Milltek but the best price we can offer is a whopping £699 inc vat

We've sold well over 300 non-resonated systems and from memory 4 resonated systems with two of those customers coming back for the non-resonated centre section as they were too quiet!

Non Res systems in stock @ £499 inc vat and they are a LOT QUIETER than the Martelius.

Call us to order on 01270 567177

Cheers, Chris

·
GC
4,438 Posts
Chris I presume you've had a car with a Martelius in. The noise when driving doesn't bother me, it's the start up in the morning, I start up and shoot off because it's obnoxiously loud. I'm hoping a Milltek on a cold morning won't have people twitching their curtains and have everyone in my house telling me to go lol.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Chris I presume you've had a car with a Martelius in. The noise when driving doesn't bother me, it's the start up in the morning, I start up and shoot off because it's obnoxiously loud. I'm hoping a Milltek on a cold morning won't have people twitching their curtains and have everyone in my house telling me to go lol.
We have indeed had them in - we've fitted 1 Martelius system and had the pleasure of removing 3 for customers in exchange for Milltek's.

You can hear the Milltek 1st thing in the morning but not in the same noise-league as the Martelius.

·
GC
4,438 Posts
I'm seeing this as a compromise between the current setup and going back to OEM. I don't have the room to store an exhaust at the moment so will be looking to order closer to when I'm going to the garage (October 2nd).
I understand you usually have a good stock holding of these?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I'm seeing this as a compromise between the current setup and going back to OEM. I don't have the room to store an exhaust at the moment so will be looking to order closer to when I'm going to the garage (October 2nd).
I understand you usually have a good stock holding of these?
Yes - always good stocks as we buy in batches of 20 systems at a time.

Chris

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just ordered via eBay anyway. Car is in for some work next week, so hoping it arrives in time to fit it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts