2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you please give me a price fitted and delivered plus any other bits I may need to fit it plus it has to be the loudest one :) thanks
sent from my fisher price 2

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Think it cost me about £650 altogether except I got mine fitted in Germany I bought my Milltek from Abp and sounds mint now its quite loud and does a great racing car popping sound too. I love mine ;-)

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
yeah got to be the non-resonated for the extra noise

still unsure whether the milltek or the martelius though

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
as a 22 year old who would love the thought of terrorizing my neighbours in the early hours the martelius wins haha

In all honesty I love when you hear a nice subaru or evo drive by but might get to me after a while

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
as a 22 year old who would love the thought of terrorizing my neighbours in the early hours the martelius wins haha

In all honesty I love when you hear a nice subaru or evo drive by but might get to me after a while
I'd put my foot down and pee lol they do sound nice Subaru evo half that be nice I just dont want loud drone at 70 mph +

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
My Milltek non res is pretty loud when you put your foot down, obviously when your cruising it calms down. But when setting off from junctions or traffic lights and when you overtake sounds sweet. When your in built up areas it echos from the buildings you'll notice late at night and early hours. ;-)

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My Milltek non res is pretty loud when you put your foot down, obviously when your cruising it calms down. But when setting off from junctions or traffic lights and when you overtake sounds sweet. When your in built up areas it echos from the buildings you'll notice late at night and early hours. ;-)
Cool :) ticked all boxes

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Milltek's are the future! Although i guess we're slightly biased here.

I can supply one for just £499.00 with £10.00 delivery. Or we could pop it on for you for £55.00.

I'd be very suprised if anyone else can do them at the same price as we are the ONLY UK company that can sell these, even if you are a Milltek dealer, you still have to buy them through us ;)

Rich

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi, I want buy the Milltek exhaust for my FN2, can you send me this to Poland? What it cost the exhaust with all shipping?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi, I want buy the Milltek exhaust for my FN2, can you send me this to Poland? What it cost the exhaust with all shipping?
I think i've replied to your email anyway, but here are the details again;

Milltek system £499.00
Postage to Grojec, Poland £25.00
Paypal fee (4%) £21.00
Total £545.00

Hope to speak to you soon.

Rich

1 - 20 of 46 Posts