2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just wondering how long it would take to fit a milltek exhaust? and price of the non res fitted ***

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Hi just wondering how long it would take to fit a milltek exhaust? and price of the non res fitted ***

Somebody got a quote for £550 fitted, not sure how long it'd take depends on the tools you have cause I tried to fit myself and the front section of my exhaust was practically welded together so in the end I paid the garage to do it as I only have so many tools not the right equipment to sort that problem. :-(

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was just going to get ABP to fit it, i am heading down that way in the next few weeks, so instead of paying for shipping get the pro's to fit it. i am only asking about time as i want to get it fitted and be on my way in a few hours but if it takes longer i can adjust my schedule lol

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
i was just going to get ABP to fit it, i am heading down that way in the next few weeks, so instead of paying for shipping get the pro's to fit it. i am only asking about time as i want to get it fitted and be on my way in a few hours but if it takes longer i can adjust my schedule lol
Yup all booked in for Friday can't wait

sent from my fisher price 2

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Yup for Defo :)I think I will toodle up there to save fuel and blast it to 70mph down m6 toll ;-) then south mimms a tunnel on route I believe :p

Nice how sweet. Just turn your music of and open your windows for more sound still puts a smile on my face. Who needs music. Your going to have to watch your speed cause it's so tempting. Think you might want to do some trackdays so you can play. Sounds brill when popping which starts when you've done a few mile in it. Think around 500 miles has a nicer sound. ;-)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
It takes an hour at the most @ £55.00. We always have stock here, so give us a call on 01270 567177 to book in, you know you want to ;)

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday too Martyn, you'll love the Milltek!

Rich

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
Just got home :) fantastic experience today and looking forward to many more miles ahead, just one quick question it has a aroma at the mo is that as its new and will go away in time?

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Just got home :) fantastic experience today and looking forward to many more miles ahead, just one quick question it has a aroma at the mo is that as its new and will go away in time?

Mine had that new exhaust smell aswell smells good! had mine on 2 weeks now and its gone now.

Pretty sure it was gone in a matter of days or i have got used to it :)

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
Mine had that new exhaust smell aswell smells good! had mine on 2 weeks now and its gone now.

Pretty sure it was gone in a matter of days or i have got used to it :)
Cheers for that the blast home was fantastic my lad was in ore best by far mod to date

·
Registered
2,472 Posts

Glad you're happy with it Martyn! It's a great noise and truly addictive. As Omi has said, it's just newness and will go away with a few miles on it. It'll also carbon up and start to sound even better.

Rich

1 - 20 of 25 Posts