2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorry, but I will guess this has been well covered before, but here we go again.
Got the non nav version of the touch screen and want to mirrorlink my phone, Huawei P20 Pro, but no matter what I do it always comes up as "incompatible" device. Tried partners S8, same results and that's with mirrorlink activated on her phone. It will link Bluetooth no issues, but not mirrorlink (want to use it as sat nav by using appropriate Sygic version, already downloaded). Details off head unit are OC. 091.01.0021 and F1810022 plus vin of car. Is there anything I can do to get it to work or am I doing something wrong? Please feel free to chastise me if this is covered somewhere else that I haven't found. Thanks to you all out in the 9th Gen network. Regards, Adrian ?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Need to get system updated to latest RC8 first.
More phones seem to be supported.
Mirrorlink needs a mirrorlink enabled app on the phone before it will link. Plenty of free ones on the Google Play Store.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply, appreciate that, just need to know off you good folk, dealer only update to RC8 or is it something Joe public can do?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
Have a look around the forum - If you're in warranty, they should do it for free alongside a service - If they try to charge they're having you on; If not, I've published the update files and instructions so you can do it yourself.

Mirrorlink should work after the update, but to be honest, I've not found that much utility for it personally

1 - 4 of 4 Posts