2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've raised yet another complaint post to Admin.

It's now almost a month since we were promised stickers in the Civinfo shop and so far zilch.

Are they hoping this will go away.

As a reminder, supporters no longer get a sticker and they said the cost of supporting would be reduced to reflect this.

I'm not sure whether the supporter route has been reopened yet.

I get annoyed with this continual inaction on almost everything they get involved with.

What do we think?

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts
I agree, we occasionally get some feedback but very little in the way of true progress. Not just on this topic either, very disappointing.

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,313 Posts
I gave them the option of supplying a sticker or refunding me and they chose to refund me. Good luck to those still waiting.

Can n one of the Admin find a supplier locally and do it that way?

Reactions: wanner69

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Ordered a replacement months ago, paying by paypal. Amazingly apologetic but no sticker. Does ask the question whether a proportion of members (i.e. me) don't bother to chase up and the monies are presumably nearly all profit

·
Administrator
15,516 Posts
I gave them the option of supplying a sticker or refunding me and they chose to refund me. Good luck to those still waiting.

Can n one of the Admin find a supplier locally and do it that way?
Yes, kremmen gave them a solution and even offered to post them out himself but its fell on deaf ears as they want to do it through their store

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
As i havent received any sticker and im supporter for quite some time i would really want to own one but as of supporting site if the money are going for hosting and stuff i dont mind.

P.S. Yes, i wrote couple of times to the admin.

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,313 Posts
As i havent received any sticker and im supporter for quite some time i would really want to own one but as of supporting site if the money are going for hosting and stuff i dont mind.

P.S. Yes, i wrote couple of times to the admin.
It was only the sticker I wanted as I was already a supporter and I put it into dispute with Paypal.. I did say in the message though that I'd rather have the sticker. 1. So others know you're a supporter and 2. It's good advertising for the forum.

Reactions: Kremmen

·
Super Moderator
21,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As per normal, taking the time difference into account, they have been active for nearly 3 hours and my complaint post is unreplied to.

We the mods do our best but we are seriously let down, time and again.

·
Derv Driver
459 Posts
I want a sticker too... Have been a supporter for years and had one on my previous Civic.

Reactions: nturnb

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
As per normal, taking the time difference into account, they have been active for nearly 3 hours and my complaint post is unreplied to.

We the mods do our best but we are seriously let down, time and again.

Unfortunately, this is not unusual for "Verticalscope"

Before my Civic, I had an MG TF and belonged to "MG.org" another forum.

Verticalscope took that over and ruined it to the extent that it's like a ghost town there now.:frown2:

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,313 Posts
Unfortunately, this is not unusual for "Verticalscope"

Before my Civic, I had an MG TF and belonged to "MG.org" another forum.

Verticalscope took that over and ruined it to the extent that it's like a ghost town there now.:frown2:
Or because MG's have turned to Ferrous Oxide :grin2: just kidding mate... It was a lot busier on here when I joined then the dreaded password issue and almost like :tumbleweed:

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
Hey guys,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delays of these stickers. Our sticker gal Glenda is out go to person on this but she is currently out of the office but will return on Monday (the 18th) to address these issues and give you an update on what's going on.

Until then, we have no further info. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Nate

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Yeah why not just roll out the standard response, nothing to do with me, the only person that knows anything about this isn't here, Civinfo what's that never heard of it guv, stickers you say, what stickers :)

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,313 Posts
Hey guys,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delays of these stickers. Our sticker gal Glenda is out go to person on this but she is currently out of the office but will return on Monday (the 18th) to address these issues and give you an update on what's going on.

Until then, we have no further info. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Nate
Actions speak louder than words. Stop paying lip service and sort the issue...

·
Administrator
15,516 Posts
Quote from Admin
Glenda is our go to person on this but she is currently out of the office but will return on Monday (the 18th) to address these issues and give you an update on what's going on.*

Today is monday and nothing back from admin

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,313 Posts
Quote from Admin
Glenda is out go to person on this but she is currently out of the office but will return on Monday (the 18th) to address these issues and give you an update on what's going on.*

Today is monday and nothing back from admin
I think that there will be no stickers from Admin. Shame as it's a good way to advertise the site and identify fellow members. As stated in another post, disputed the purchase of an additional sticker for the new car through PayPal and left a message saying "Either supply the sticker or refund the money, I'd prefer the sticker though" they refunded me? so good luck to all those out there waiting :serious:

·
Super Moderator
21,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They don't care, they have wrecked other forums like the MG one referenced above and it's no wonder the posts and commercial sponsors are going down.

My impression is that they want our supporter badges of honour to fade away.

When VS first took over we had a few warning posts about other forums that had suffered as a result but we ignored them as we couldn't see how they could ruin a healthy forum.

How wrong we were.

·
Off-Road Nut!!!
303 Posts
Hey guys,

Thank you,
Nate
Pathetic. If I performed like that and just had lame excuses I would be out of a job. :sinking:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts