2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!

I just went to check my pollen filter and found a couple of holes in my centre console that I never noticed before.

(excuse the potpourri from the filter)

Does anyone know what type of clip/screw/cover should be here?

·
Administrator
17,968 Posts
Get yourself over to Lings.com for your model/year and all will be revealed.

You'll see cool exploded diagrams and Lings part numbers. Once you have the page you are interested in, remove '_pfk' and refresh the page to see the Honda part #s. They'll be much more use when Googlin' for suppliers ;)

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Lings don't sell them anymore. (plastic caps). They sell the clips that go inside.

I found my honda dealer Could get them at around £8 each.

·
Administrator
17,968 Posts
I'd say #20/21 for the fixings and #16 for the cover cap.

To be honest the OEM clips aren't great and I think I've replaced mine, at least on one side. I had some alternatives in my spares bucket. Measure the holes (6mm?) and buy a bag of mixed clips from eBay/Amazon - they often come in useful ;)

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found my honda dealer Could get them at around £8 each.
For a piece of plastic? the crooks! :p at least I know they can get them, thank you.

To be honest the OEM clips aren't great and I think I've replaced mine, at least on one side. I had some alternatives in my spares bucket. Measure the holes (6mm?) and buy a bag of mixed clips from eBay/Amazon - they often come in useful ;)
Tell me about it, I've broke enough of them whenever I needed to remove trim with them on :crying: that's a good idea though, I'll have a gander on amazon, thanks again :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts