2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

i just recently bought honda civic 2010 1,4 and i have aux port but no USB.

it is possible to install just only USB?. I already read how to install connect 2 and others aux/usb solutions before facelift, but i cannot find solutions where i have after facelift and aux in and how to add just usb port.

thanks for any ideas

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no. this one is when you have installed usb port and honda just provide some kind of usb modification, but i have no usb connectors in my car in armrest.

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
I have a 2010 facelift honda civic SE-T and my USB cable is in the small compartment in front of the centre console. I don't have any USB in the arm rest.

Is there a USB on your car there ?

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
I have the T grade facelift. I only have the aux port and power port in the armrest. The USB is in the small tray in front of the gear surround.

I don't know if the non T grade are different.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My 2009 (59) SE 2.2 has no USB output either..

Only 12v and Aux in the arm rest, and nothing in the console.

I resorted to one of the 12v (lighter fitment) USB adaptors that you can get from Honda, or online.

I think the Parrot system I have installed has a USB output too, but need to dig out the manual.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My 2009 (59) SE 2.2 has no USB output either..

Only 12v and Aux in the arm rest, and nothing in the console.

I resorted to one of the 12v (lighter fitment) USB adaptors that you can get from Honda, or online.

I think the Parrot system I have installed has a USB output too, but need to dig out the manual.

Yes the same as me.

I looked closer to my aux pinout in armrest and as you can see at image there are 5 pins to aux.

Then i disasembly my head unit to see radio from backwards and on the picture you can see that from radio where aux is connected there are more pins.(cca twice)

I am wondering if that pins could lead somwhere to midway where i can connect some usb connector or do you think they are used for something else ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts