2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly I'm only selling because I don't actually like the car, it's in far better shape than when I first got it! £1600, based in South Essex. I paid £100 more last year and spent a fair bit on servicing it.

It's a 1.8 petrol 5 door Civic, SE spec and in Champagne Silver.

There's a few shopping trolley dings but nothing too rough.

Car's done about 113k and I use it daily for work still so it'll increase slowly. Has zero service history other than a receipt for a clutch which was done apparently prior to me buying it. I've saved the original advert if you're interested.

I've had the car since August 2020 and it's MoT runs out on the 21st of July 2021.

Since I've had it I've changed it's oil twice, all filters and spark plugs changed, bled the clutch, changed the gearbox oil, got 4 new Goodyear tyres, changed the driver's side door strap, changed the passenger side drive shaft with ABS sensor on that side, put in a full leather interior with door cars (haven't wired in the heated seats but the car warms up fast in cold weather anyway), changed the dash surround for one from a late model, put in an FN2 steering wheel in good condition but kept the regular Honda airbag module, put in a conventional front grill instead of the perspex one, leather gear gaiter and alloy (likely pattern) gear knob, fixed the boot water leaks, changed the mirror glass for ones where the heating element works, full LED interior light package and added a nice OEM boot liner.

Will throw in a Double DIN surround with connect2 as well as a fuel filter which is brand new with an old surround so you can just plumb it in quickly.

Handles fine, engine pulls fine, I've averaged about 40 mpg in it.

Pictures are all over the place, may take some coherent selling pictures at some point.

Not for sale anywhere else, may swap for something similar age and family orientated.

I might just tell myself to stop complaining and just keep the car until it becomes uneconomical to run. That would be the smart thing as I've ironed out all it's little issues.

Ask me anything about it if interested.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry probably not, I pounced on the double din+connect 2 for £50 on eBay a few months back.

Waited ages for one to pop up too!

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
No problem I know what you mean, been looking for ages! However in the off chance you do end up selling the car off site without the kit, please keep me in mind as am interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts