2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So basically I was changing bulbs on my reverse light as I just ordered new ones. I put the bulb back into the reverse light holder and the bulb just ended up falling out of the socket and into the light. Is there anyway opening a bigger hole on a different bulb to get my hand in and get it out or how would I remove the centre light altogether? Going to send the bulbs back as I prefer the 360 degree ones and order those instead.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Hi Janny sorry to hear that you dropped the bulb. This may help you if you want to remove the centre light panel. I am new so I can't paste the link.

/forum/how-guides-only-8g/70681-%5Bhow-%5D-replace-rear-centre-light-panel-pre-2009-a.html
HERE it is
Hope you have some sort of success wish I could help you further.

·
Premium Member
18,080 Posts
Try fishing the bulb out with a magnetic pickup tool. They can be awkward to get tho, you've no need to ask me how i know!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Janny sorry to hear that you dropped the bulb. This may help you if you want to remove the centre light panel. I am new so I can't paste the link.
/forum/how-guides-only-8g/70681-%5Bhow-%5D-replace-rear-centre-light-panel-pre-2009-a.html
Hope you have some sort of success wish I could help you further.
Thanks. Guess it might be a big job for a silly mistake. Will have to make sure it doesn't happen again. I will try the magnetic tool and if not I will try this way.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Try fishing the bulb out with a magnetic pickup tool. They can be awkward to get tho, you've no need to ask me how i know
I can 100% state that this method also works when you drop the drivers side headlight into the abyss below when changing bulbs :wink3:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same thing with my DC5r.

I have used some tape, dropped in the hole and then pulling it back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts