2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my CTR is ace, but when I bought the car a deal was made that I would receive the iPod connection kit (official Honda one) as part of the deal and supposedly £350 quids worth.

Anyway one week down the line and in still waiting and have been thrown from person to person.

"it's in transit from Belgium" etc

Anyway today I found out that they no longer make it...! So I can't have one..!

They said they will have Honda what other options they're are. Thing is I was sold the car on it being a genuine Honda kit worth £350.

Now I know that it isn't worth £350 most likely but I want what's owed. I don't want Halfords cheapie cable I want what's owed.

What would you do and what after market system would you demand?

Thanks Napier

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Ring Honda UK, there may be a few left floating around in the system.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the fact I have been lied to that is winding me up. Apparently it was in transit from Belgium. Now doesn't exist

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Honda one sucks anyway id say you want an aftermarket one for around same price an them to pay for it !

·
Registered
379 Posts
So my CTR is ace, but when I bought the car a deal was made that I would receive the iPod connection kit (official Honda one) as part of the deal and supposedly £350 quids worth.

Anyway one week down the line and in still waiting and have been thrown from person to person.

"it's in transit from Belgium" etc

Anyway today I found out that they no longer make it...! So I can't have one..!

They said they will have Honda what other options they're are. Thing is I was sold the car on it being a genuine Honda kit worth £350.

Now I know that it isn't worth £350 most likely but I want what's owed. I don't want Halfords cheapie cable I want what's owed.

What would you do and what after market system would you demand?

Thanks Napier
Tell them it's not good enough and if they are insisting you have to have a different model push for the decal kit! If no decal kit well say find me what I'm owed or give me something extra that I'm interested in

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I get the Honda badge with Decals, should I fit the decals. Im 31 and a teacher, will it look cool or sad lol..!

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Why not ask them to fit you a parrot. Better than the honda iPod cable,
There available everywhere off the shelf
And there 300 quid so less than the claimed 350 for what they offered.
Graham

1 - 15 of 15 Posts