2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,i have ordered a civic 1.8 ex and i just want to know if anybody knows if there any faults on that 1 or is it a ubgrade model with no problems?i know there were many faults on the 2006 model but i hope there will be less on the 07 model.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi meesterlijk (looks like a Dutch word),

I received yesterday my 1.8 Sport Civic and it is a 2007 model. No problems regarding to the ones I've read on this forum found. Everything works fine. Only the automatic door lock feature will not work on the 2007 model, until someone knows the new code to activate it.

I have waited almost 5 months (ordered on 1 July 2006), but I can tell you... IT IS WORTH WAITING!! ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man!!by the way your car looks great and i am also so glad that i took blueish silver its great.all you need on your car are the "storms" beleave me it will make your car look perfekt!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I received yesterday my 1.8 Sport Civic and it is a 2007 model.
Hi RaZeR,

First of all good choice buying the new Civic!! ;-)

As I'm awaiting a 2007 model too I was wondering what the differences are between this one and the 2006 model. I was told there are very few and almost invisible changes. Have you already been able to find them?

Grtz,

Don Leone

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,
Picked up my 2007 model a couple of weeks ago and the only differences I could see are -
Behind the seats is velour not plastic (Harder to keep clean)
The Diesel badge has disappeared and is now a small sticker on the back screen.
Best of all NO squeaks which I had with my 2006 model.
No auto locking facilty.

Really lovin it :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for the info!! I like velour more than plastic on the back of the seats and I fortunately own a vacuumcleaner. I also enjoy the idea of not having the diesel badge on my 1.8 V-TEC car. ;-)

Grtz,

Don Leone

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
I think the black is easyer to keep it looking clean then my last car that was bright blue so black get my vote

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi peeps! Well, that's at lease two more NHB Civic's in Amsterdam. I'm also from Amsterdam, and I can pick up my Civ in the first week of Feb. But...It's only a baby 1.4 [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I was in Valkenburg recently for the Christmas market and saw a couple of Civics en-route. A very pretty little town it has to be said!!

As I travelled from England back to Hungary, I also passed through Belgium, Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic (bit of a detour I admit). With the exception of Germany, in every country I saw a few Civics. And a whole trailer load in Belgium (with some nice Vivid Blue examples on board).

However, both on the way to England through Germany (and on the way back too) I didn't see a single one!!!

Really, I don't think the new version is selling well there at all. I know they have their own car industry and all, but it did surprise me! Perhaps, it was the Ncap test result? Or the crazy, rather unGermanic shape?

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Or the crazy, rather unGermanic shape?
Not only because I love my Civic, but I really, really, really like unGermanic shapes [smilie=grinz.gif] (problably because I see too much of the German stuff over here)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
next year :mrgreen: you will see mine crossing roads in holland and i will show some pictures in gallary wow i know they will be nice!!blueish is the nicest colour on the civic and ill prove it people!!iam just hoping that my car have no bugs at all!!LOVE MY EX 2007!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can tell all details about this car within two weeks from now. I just received a call today from the dealer my car is ready on Friday 5th of January!! :D

The only extra's on my black 1.8i-VTEC Executive are black leather seats, 8 CD changer and a fixed towbar.

Yes, I know. I'm sorry. :oops: It should have been a detachable or actually no towbar at all. However as this is actually a company car I have a limited amount of money for options so I had to choose between either a detachable one and no CD changer or a fixed one with the CD changer. Or no towbar, but I need one for all of my bikes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts