2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I come on the forum and enjoy the comments especially in the 9G section. The problem is nearly every day I am reporting threads that are in the wrong section. I know the moderators are volunteers, having been one myself in the past, but there doesn't seem enough moderators to keep the forum in order. What do other people think?

·
SHOCKD
4,351 Posts
Hmm I kind of agree however if I find a thread in the wrong section, I will report it and it will pretty much be done within the day.

Any other issues, I'll pop a mod a quick PM and they usually respond within a few hours.

But I too am on this site or have it active in the background when I'm at work so check regularly and I wouldnt mind volunteering to do a bit of mod work as I too have past experience of this from other forums.

But generally speaking I think one or two more active users wouldnt go a miss and I do agree with you

·
Super Moderator
21,029 Posts
It's the continual, welcome, reports that I dive into when I login.

As said above, once reported we do act ASAP if we agree.

Each forum area seems to have it's own expert and for example the 9G and FS&W is well reported on a daily basis.

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Can I sense a bit of 9G snobbery going on here?;)

It's prob a mistake being made by new members posting in the wrong section. Easily done if you don't know your 8G from your 9G.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Can I sense a bit of 9G snobbery going on here?;)

It's prob a mistake being made by new members posting in the wrong section. Easily done if you don't know your 8G from your 9G.
Not at all we are just superior ;)

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Moderating does actually work with us all chipping in here and there to help out. When you see a problem simply report it and we will get round to it within a few hours.

I think with the addition of Kremmen things have got a lot better on the Mod front to be honest. Thanks Kremmen.

As always if you see something press the report button or PM the Mods but thanks for all your help.

·
mmmm bacon
638 Posts

·
mmmm bacon
638 Posts
Also, if I find an issue with a post in the wrong section, then I usually report it to a moderator, just like most other users of this forum.

·
Super Moderator
21,029 Posts
We all seem to keep different hours which helps.

As per this post I'm usually here very early and I tend to have a sweep of the overnight stuff.

Having said that you're on your own tomorrow (Wed 27th) because I'm off to the dreaded mother-in-law's for the day :(

M40, Oxford By-Pass, Woodstock, Evesham, Pershore, Malvern (06:30 - 09:00) and return journey about 13:30.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
We all seem to keep different hours which helps.

As per this post I'm usually here very early and I tend to have a sweep of the overnight stuff.

Having said that you're on your own tomorrow (Wed 27th) because I'm off to the dreaded mother-in-law's for the day :(

M40, Oxford By-Pass, Woodstock, Evesham, Pershore, Malvern (06:30 - 09:00) and return journey about 13:30.
Erm.....have fun ;) (i'd take your laptop just in case.......:p)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts