2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right then everyone, it's clear we all love eachother and much love is being spread about for more meetings between us.

Silverstone was a massive success (thanks to Lee and Livia) the mini meet at TDI south is set to be a cracking little one and JAE will be a marathon civinfo session of sorts ;)

There are loads of events going down throughout the year, too many to choose from! I know I go to a lot of the big one's but never with civinfo, we are a cracking forum and everyone's the friendliest by far out of all the forums I've been on. So when having a conversation with the lovely, generous and forever awesome Cazza at Sumo Power today, we mentioned a meet to fill the void between the mini meet at the end of April and JAE in Sept.

Date: 25 June at 09:00 - 26 June at 18:30
Venue: Brands Hatch, Kent

Details of the Brands Hatch event here

Facebook event here

This can be a two day event with a stop over camping, or just a day....

Advance Club Entry Ticket The advance ticket price for a 1 day show is £17.00.
The advance weekend ticket price for Brands Hatch is £30.00 and the Saturday eve camping is £15.00

Sumo Power and Total Honda are two of the sponsers at the event so could get some piccys in there if we ask nicely!

Stuff to do and watch:

• Time Attack Series
  • Pirelli European Drift Championship
  • Sumo Power FIA GT1 Nissan GTR team
  • 1000bhp Racing Trucks
  • Cosworth ' Then and Now ' exhibition and live action
  • 1000bhp Drag Car team
  • Car vs. bike on track : Time Attack car vs. British Super Bike, Who is quickest?
  • Drift Taxi's : catch a ride for £10 - ***?
  • Stunt Bikes by Ghostie Stunts
  • Trade Stalls
  • Huge Car Club areas
  • Prizes and competitions
  • Ford Fiesta Championship
They seem serious about club stands:

"
Our team at Modified Live take car clubs seriously as we know how great it can be to display your car as part of a group, which makes for an event better day out and we're commited to giving exclusive areas and attention to those clubs willing to be part of our events. Whether your car is Jap or European, American or anything for that matter you're invited to Modified Live to join in the celebration of anything Modified.
We’ve got exclusive car, bike and truck club parking areas on site with some amazing first come-first serve plots available so you can see all the action from your stand.We're organising each club to have its own dedicated area, all marked out with your name on the spot. We've got a dedicated man on the job from Modified Live to ensure you get the right plot space and location for you and your members to enjoy the day in the comfort of your own area."

Some of the benefits from the venue include:

• We provide a club representative to handle your club requirements pre-event
  • We provide a good and pre-arranged area for your cars to form as a group
  • We mark out and map your club area to reduce the chaos on the day
  • We provide an advance ticket block booking service to clubs to reduce postage costs
  • We send regular information and offers to clubs registered with us
  • We promise to provide great content to keep your members entertained
  • We can accomodate club tents and marquees as well as banners on your stand
  • We provide ''back door'' information to club reps to help organise things smoothly
Hopefully some of you will think this is a great and will want to get involved . . . . . . . if not I'll go on my tod! :D

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
I'm up for this :D

·
Premium Member
975 Posts

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can I add this is an idea, I'm not the best events organiser in the world! any experienced events organisers feel free to offer help if it is a goer! ;)

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Can I add this is an idea, I'm not the best events organiser in the world! any experienced events organisers feel free to offer help if it is a goer! ;)
You cant back out now Jerry lol

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Im a definate buddy! I missed it the last 2 years as I been on RR days but im 110% definate this year...its my local show so I cant miss it.

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
I'll be attending, just need to find a local hotel as it'll be trek down for me!

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice one guys! We'll get a list together soon. Are we thinking a day meet on day two or a stay over?

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Right list so far:

1. Mugged off
2. Pabby
3. DaveK
4. K20_ed
5. R555
6. Higham

Pigdog can we interest you in a mission to Kent?

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
Right list so far:

1. Mugged off
2. Pabby
3. DaveK
4. K20_ed
5. R555
6. Higham

Pigdog can we interest you in a mission to Kent?
jerry, id love to get over to one of these, but im tied with work not allowing more than 1 employee of at any one time, so my next available time off is 2 weeks i have booked in september (last week on), which i will be over, so if theres anything happening, ill be there.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts